Twilight's Dawn 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Balancer
Group Admin

It's come to my attention that members of this group havn't been very active in recent months, even before Lord Kinghty smoted the threads of RP with the mighty banhammer our numbers were few.

The time has come to change that, so those of you in this group who are not already RPing with myself and our leader please speak up and show your interest. We have a site for RP, we have the accounts, all I need is to know how many of you are still alive.

Just popping in to say I've resurrected my self again... Not sure how long this time will be.

Balancer
Group Admin

4100684 :pinkiegasp: Oh wow, hey if you want to catch up on what's been going on pop over to RPnation here!

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

4100684 Hey, perfect timing! Balancer and I are just hoping on.

Cool, if possible can you guys give me the summary of what I've missed in the six or seven months I've been dead. And just to verify... RPnation is not just our site? I checked it out a bit, before my 'death,' and it looked like other things were happening as well.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

This will take a moment lol.
You left at Bastil right?

Yeah. I also remember we were talking about how we were going to handle the fact that the character I was RPing with was also a character in A New Equestria...

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

We dropped A New Equestria because we all went inactive for a while. We do have some new rps in the making though.
Lets see how should I summarize this... (Time line is not chronological, because I do not remember the order)
1. Dim is promoted to 2nd lieutenant.
2. Blue is promoted to sergeant
3. Greenwall begins to use antidepressants
3. Greenwall leads a joint operation with the regular brigades to the Incendiary peaks. The operation is botched and only Greenwall, Blue, and Star make it out alive. We find out that the griffons have developed flame throwers
4.Greenwall is court marshaled and stuck in the something Brigade
5. The dice system is slowly being integrated into the game (Typically in drinking contests)
6. Stuff I don't remember happens as we chill in Canterlot
7. The main squad is once again led by Dim ( Who was incapacitated in this thread http://www.fimfiction.net/group/198762/twilights-dawn-that-is-being-deleted/thread/87425/matutinus-brigades
8. The main squad boards the Rarity, an experimental recon class airship (We're getting a bit steampunk, without the steam here)
9. Two named NPC's are added, Sky and Caramel (Well their played by me, but they are not considered characters)
10. Dim and Blue butt heads until Blue manages to get a perfect charisma roll to get back on Dim's good side...

11. ZeirMakavar rejoins the Dawn Brigade!

Sounds like a lot happened... The something brigade? Is that bad memory or literally it's name? Poor Greenwall though...
And Yeah, I'll probably still be using Heaven Star. And I signed up over on RPnation. (Same name as over hear, though extended first name. "Zerulious Makavar."

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Bad memory

Btw what made you rejoin?

Boredom, but mostly the fact that I haven't visited most of the RPsites I used to... This was the top of the list.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Let's see how we are going to get you back into the rp... Got any ideas of what your character was doing while you were gone?

Exploring potential base locations for the head of her ninja clan? That's really the only thing I can come up with off the top of my head.
(I'm actually tempted to go through all 114 pages of the main thread on RPNation.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

The main thing will be getting you on the ship, or we could stick you with the something brigade and Greenwall.

both sound like fun things to do, and on the ship thing... Don't question ninjas. Just accept that they just joined the conversation, and the ship, even though you're in the middle of the ocean.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I'll let you decide. You'll probably want to go with the other brigade since the ship is kind of at a stand still until we get everyone on for a mission.

Hm... I suppose I could Join up with Greenwall's group. Need me to post her character info?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

4100898 Just do it here.

On which character thread? I'm assuming the one that doesn't have Inquisition in it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20