COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:

BASIC INFORMATION:

PETS (if applicable):

ARCANE KNOWLEDGE (if applicable):

WEAPONS (if applicable):

PROFESSION/CLASS:

Name: Rose

Species: Flora Nightmare

Country of Origin: Equestria: Born (laid?) in in the Everfree Forest raised (hatched?/grown?) by adopted patients on a farm.

Basic Information: She was taken in and raised by a farming family from a young age. Since her species are so equine like she didn't even know the truth for years. Eventually she realized it while researching sentient plants for a Botany class. When she confronted her parents about it they explained the story about how they couldn't have a child so they took her from the Everfree to raise. She harbors no ill will towards them but does wonder what her real parents are like. In the mean time she's perfectly happy just growing in her little garden. Looking out for plants that can't look out for themselves.

Pets: None (yet she wants to find something just hasn't yet closest she has is her garden especially her carnivorous plants that she loves passionately)

Arcane Knowledge: None (yet but she's willing to learn anything to help her plants)

Weapons: None (yet unless gardening tools count)

Profession/Class: Well I guess gardener.

Comment posted by Galgus deleted Apr 14th, 2015
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

NAME: Requiem de False

SPECIES: Bai- Ma

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Am-ling

BASIC INFORMATION: Requiem is relatively stable as far as Bai-Ma, but he is by no means sane. While his birth and much of his childhood are a mystery, his time in Equestria is well documented, though none of it can be pinned on him. Numerous fires, robberies, and bandit raids have been in one way or another caused by him. This isn't to say he's cruel or actively malicious, merely that he gets bored easily.

Among other things, he is very good at playing the violin, and he seeks to learn the arts of necromancy. He makes his home out in woods and forests, occasionally venturing out to mess with people.
PETS (if applicable):

ARCANE KNOWLEDGE: The powerful illusions natural to his race, as well as some Zebra magic.

WEAPONS (if applicable):

PROFESSION/CLASS: Illusionist/ Rogue

NAME: Caldoric Stormchaser (real name undisclosed, as of yet.)

SPECIES: Human (pre Neu-Toa? He doesn't know yet.

GENDER (if applicable): Male. Definitely Male.

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: America, from an Earth that is (presently) absent from the current Multiverse solar system.

BASIC INFORMATION: Unwittingly got into trouble in a museum on his homeworld, (long story involving a Kanohi Olmak,) and ended up on Terra-1. He's very uncomfortable with the situation, and would rather not be seen by the general public, though even HE doesn't know why. He's normally a pretty laid-back guy, but if anyone he holds respect for, like friends or family, are in trouble, and that changes. He's got a fair bit of pent up aggression towards how boring his old life used to be, working in the toys department at a local department store. He definitely didn't expect to get his ass dropped into the middle of a cold war that bore the looks of hearing up pretty darn quick.

PETS (if applicable):N/A, at present...

ARCANE KNOWLEDGE (if applicable): Little to none, presently.

WEAPONS (if applicable): At present?: Two swords, a lightsaber, hunting knife, Saxe knife, box cutter from home, confiscated Rahkshi staff/"2x3dent," and several scavenged T.U.A AR150 assault rifles. Not to mention the various Nerf guns he brought with him when he left home. He is only slightly proficient with the swords, maybe the guns (rifle- and shotgun-shooting merit badges, for the win,) and is useless with everything else.

PROFESSION: Hermit, of sorts, with a (well hidden!) base in the Everfree.

Class: (For a explanation, see these pages) Knight of Space, though he barely, and hesitantly, suspects this, doubting and fearing it in favor of the whole "Toa" thing...

Catchphrase: Various, usually "Shenanigans."

A Grimdark moment, perhaps: Alright. Keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing. Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive. I only let you survive this long because I was curious about your behavior. Well, you've managed to destroy that part of me. And unfortunately, as much as I'd love to now... I can't get the neurotoxin into your head any faster.

(Pauses for a moment.)

(Growls,) NGHYAAAH! I HATE YOU!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5