Gun Club 760 members · 352 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Wolf-Baron
Group Contributor

So just out of boredom I came up with this idea for us to create an IMFDB forum based solely on a fic you wrote both pony and non pony. So I'm working on two Wolfenstein fan fics. One is called Third War and the other is called New Enemy. New Enemy is my fan made Wolfenstein story that takes place in the year 1957. It stars Roman Ślusarski, a former Polish Home Army soldier who is hired by the CIA to infiltrate Castle Wolfenstein which is now under control of the Easter German/Soviet government. Roman must collect intelligence for the CIA while battling KBG forces and facing off against mutant creatures created by Russian scientists. So this what the IMFDB page for my fic would be like.

The Polish Radom Pistol.

This is Roman's weapon of choice and his starting weapon. It's the pistol he carried during his days in WW2. He's modified it so it can take a suppressor.

The PPS-43 submachine gun.

The standard issue weapon of the Stasi and KGB in game. The most common automatic weapon in game. It carries 35 rounds and has a very high rate of fire at the expense of accuracy and range.

The SKS rifle.

Called the "Soviet Semi auto" this rifle is the second commonly issued weapon of Stasi and the KGB. It can be upgraded with a bayonet and a rifle grenade. It holds ten rounds.

The German MP40

While not in the main game, the MP40 does appear in flashbacks as Roman's weapon of choice during his days as a Polish resistance fighter. Both the Germans and the Polish use the smg. Carries 30 rounds.

The AK-47

Called the "Kalshnikov Rifle" the AK-47 appears later in the game carried by elite KGB commandos. Carrying 30 rounds, this gun deals the highest damage of the medium range automatic weapons and can carry a scope and a grenade launcher.

The Mauser 98k.

Used in the WW2 flashbacks by German and Polish fighters, Roman also finds an abandoned one in Castle Wolfenstein. It does very high damage but ammunition is very scarce and must be conserved.

RPD machine gun.

The mounted weapon of the game, this machine is mounted in Russian forts. It has unlimited ammo in game but it overheats like the MG42 from Wolfenstein 2009.

So that's my fan imfdb idea.

As a side note: "Ramon" is not a Polish name. You should rather stick to "Roman". Though I like that you remembered about the diactrics in "Ś".

meh you would have to convince people to use it and update it regularly

Story:Redaction

Synopsis: Thinking she could use to Magic Mirror to escape Celestia, Sunset Shimmer miscalculates and ends up in an alternate world very different from Equestria. Abducted and sold into slavery by The Dazzlings, Celestia contacts her other self to rescue her. Her other half, the head of a secret Government Agency called "The Illuminati" send her mysterious manservant who goes only by the name "Sasha" to rescue her.

Makarov GP9:

The Makarov was chosen as Sasha's primary weapon because of its strange nature and odd placement in the Western World, hinting at his previous life before becoming in the service of "The Director". For this fic, I studied up on the shooting style called "Center Axis Relock", a relatively new fighting stance and is fitting in the close and confined corridors of the Gang's hideout in the abandoned apartment building.

Since this story was influenced by the works of Michael Mann, several elements were taken from his films, including things such as Sasha performing Mozambiques on Gangsters and the fast and intense combat between hand to hand and armed combat.

Glock 18:

The main purpose of including this weapon was to show that Sasha comes prepared for if things get too out of hand and can defend himself in a pinch. Kept in an armpit holster underneath his coat, Sasha uses the weapon in Full auto mode after he is ambushed from behind a door by a gangster and shot in the chest with a double barreled shotgun.
He racks the first round into the chamber manually.

typical double barreled shotgun:

After clearing out a room in which gangsters were playing Mortal Kombat 2k11, Sasha's intuition warns him that a gangster is in the next. Although he hears him dropping the shells into the breach, he is not quick enough to avoid taking both barrels to the chest. Luckily for him, the gangster had foolishly loaded target loads into the gun. Fires 12 gauge.

Tac Force Folding Karmabit:

Inspired off my own Tac Force Karambit, Sasha pulls this knife when his Makarox is knocked out of his hands by a gangster with a baseball bat. I watched several videos on the Indonesian fighting styles with the knife. Although I kept some actual strategy, I had to Hollywood it a bit to make the fight end a bit quicker.
In otherwords, I actually had to switch the position of the clip on the knife in order for Sasha to technically pin it upside down on his coat while still able to hook his finger on the ring.

M84 Stun Grenade:

Once his coat is destroyed by the shotgun, Sasha is revealed to be wearing a ballistics vest full of magazines, knives, and hand grenades. The only one of these used is an M84 stun grenade, used to deter the gang from pursuing him as he escapes with the disoriented Sunset Shimmer, or "Sunny".

M4:

At the end of the story, the DEA who is called in as Calvary to coverup the rescue operation, armed their assault teams with M4's as well as other swat gear which is not mentioned in the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5