Fluttershy's Library 812 members · 3,903 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Alright. After a brief conversation with my newest Admin, we've settled on some simple rules that aren't too restricting and are pretty basic to follow.

Rules for adding stories to folders:

Rule 1. Please submit only one copy of a story to just one folder. It gets annoying to see the same story in almost every folder.

Rule 2. If the story has more than one genre, then just submit it to the folder that suits the main genre of the story. For example: if you're adding a story that is mainly 'Sad' but it also has a 'Dark' tag, then add it to the Sad folder.

And don't worry; you won't be banned for breaking the Story Adding rules. Just be careful and pay attention when adding stories, alright?:ajsmug:

Now for the Forum Rules.

Rule 1.) Please don't attack other users in the group or their stories. This is meant to be a friendly place for discussions and other (random) things. Constructive criticism is also okay.

Rule 1.1) Please don't be a blatant dick/cunt towards other users. Intelligent arguments are okay, but don't be mean to other users for no good reason.

Rule 2. (It's not much of a rule, but more of a notification) You can pretty much post anything in the Forum that doesn't conflict with the site rules. Be it cute pics, discussions, and we will tolerate any thread asking for an editor/proofreader.

If you have any questions or concerns, or want to report a rule-breaker, feel free to PM SteelxPaladin or the group's founder, Don't Look At My Name Bro (But don't look at his name.:trollestia:)

... Not that many rules, huh?:twilightblush:

Yeah, as a Mod for The Writer's Group I sometimes have to be strict about the rules there, but I absolutely hate to be mean when doing it. This is a group where the rules are pretty relaxed, so that it promotes a friendly environment.:pinkiesmile:

So those are the rules! Hope you guys are okay with them!:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1