Internet Family 37 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

wait... I think I did that wrong...

Hello there family! :twilightsmile: It is once again a Canadian Thursday, which means yet another game for our beloved family game night. So prepare thy body self for another week of wacky fun and relationships being obliterated over a game of Monopoly! Yay!

This week's game: Story Telling! :yay:

The game is rather simple, but can be quite fun if we play it right. I will start off with the first sentence or two of the story (ie. There was a walrus, his name was Dan.), and someone will reply with the next few sentences. The maximum amount of sentences you can have are three, and don't make them run-on sentences. That's just annoying, m'kay?

Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation is encouraged!

You can NOT publish these stories.

First Round:

"Come ON, Roseluck. It's just a silly haunted house." Lily sneered, her hand forcefully guiding her terrified friend towards the decrepit mansion. Roseluck gulped audibly as the cobwebbed building grew closer and closer, her hooves skidding along the gravel.

Let the games begin!

NOTE: Some of these stories will be serious, some will be random. Please, if there's a heart-breaking moment going on, don't make a walrus (what is with me and walruses?) pop out of nowhere and play a mini violin. that is not cool, bro. Not cool.

2419356 It was then that a giant octopus fell from the sky and crushed them, including the house.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2419475 It had appeared at first that both Roseluck and her more courageous friend, Lily, had both perished beneath the heavy tentacles of this monstrosity, but fortunately Roseluck had scampered out of the way just in time. She froze, shrinking away from the creature that so easily dwarfed her house.

2419525 A sound akin to a car engine starting, but much, much louder came from the octopus. .
Roseluck felt her bones rattle and the ground below her shake.
The cephalopod raised a tentacle the size of football field...

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2419552 ... and scooped her up. Roseluck gasped as the creature gave a guttural rumble, which she would later chock up to be a pleased purr, and carried her up to eye level. For what seemed like an eternity to the trapped pony, the octopus simply stared at her lovingly.

2D

This could either turn out to be a Japanese Hentai, or a very emotional and heartwarming story about our lord and saviour: the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2419584 :duck: Why not both? Japanese hentai with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

2D

Good god, what manner of creationism do you support?! :trollestia:

Saving that idea somewhere, lol.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2419698 The spaghetti hentai kind, of course.

Dear god, what have we done?

2D

Methodical-Spaghentaism? I see...

Everything :trollestia:

2419763ya know gabs i thought you wher pretty awesome before but that right there,i almost dropped my tablet laughing.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2420202 :rainbowlaugh: Ahahaha! I couldn't help myself.

it was then that roseluck realized what was so familiar about the tentacled monstrosity before her.
it had her fathers eyes. her fathe whom she hadnt seen since he left on a voyage to nieghpon several years ago.

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2420238 Roseluck, despite how much she tried to fight it back, began to weep. Something about this creature seemed so desperate and weak... like a child lost in a crowd. Its eyes, like her beloved father's, seemed to plead to her.

And then...it hit her.

A memory.

She could remember herself in infancy just after she was born, feeling her elated mother hand her to her father, which came in the form of several tentacles...

Eventide Indigo
Group Admin

2421979 Roseluck shook her head, flailing her hooves wildly as though these jumbled and confusing memories were flies buzzing about her head. "No, no, no! That's not possible." she yelped, slamming her hooves down on the tentacle creature.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17