The Chronicles 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
F4D3
Group Admin

I'd just like to say sorry to all of you in this group so far for not posting any threads, or coming out with an update, for a good long while. I want to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about this group, but there's been a lot getting in the way, namely school and general writer's block. You should also know that while I haven't posted anything, I have been making some updates and changes to a few threads, the main one I've been focusing on being the Instinct thread, which can be found here.

I hate to say it, but I'm not at all sure when I'll be able to get this up and running again given everything else that's going on around this time of year, though I do have a possible solution to help me get back in the mindset of this group. That being, if you have any questions about anything, and I do mean anything, involving this group that I'd hope you'd ask me, and I will attempt to answer you as best and as descriptively as possible. Whether it be about threads, combat, items, anything, feel free to ask me in this thread.

F4D3
Group Admin

Uhh... How did you come out of my screen? *slowly inches away*

F4D3
Group Admin

Lol, no :rainbowkiss::trollestia:

F4D3
Group Admin

K, I'll be here trying to figure out what to do next. Good luck man.

F4D3
Group Admin

Lol, seeya.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9