Crazy Cannon Bouncers (CCB) 55 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

Now then I dont know how many of you have read my story Amnesia and Love so I am not going into to much detail about the plot, but lets say that a mare changes identity as she was a gangster and is now married to a sheriff... but I need a few ideas for a sequel... so I am asking for some help from you lot... give us a hand with some plot lines please

RGLloyd
Group Admin

Hmmm... her old gang is back trying to force her into doing a job to steal a massive amount of cash from a bank. When she finds out that the local police are in on the hiest her and her husband come up with a plan in which they have a small window to steal the cash before the badguys get to it. However, they are caught in the act and have to fight off the police, and her old gang as they make their escape with the money, and their lives. Of course the money turns up in the proper hands along with proof that the corrupt police were working with the gang...

Does the Sherrif know she used to be a gangster? If not, perhaps something happens or she sips up and he starts getting suspicious. Or she fears hsi knowing only to find out he always knew.

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1878117 thats how they fell in love.... train wreck...

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1877837 I like that Idea

In that case what about risk of the town as a whole finding out? Same suggestions above can still apply.

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1878198 yeah...I had one once of having someone ponynap her

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7