Human in Equestria 16,830 members · 16,987 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

A (former) human of immense dark power and influence is banished from his home-dimension in a last ditch effort by a band of plucky adventurers, and an elder wizard. Now, Said Being is alone in the frozen north, near a slowly dying village of crystal empire refugees. In return for their pledging allegiance to their new dark overlord, he saves them from freezing to death with a great pyre of hellfire, driving back the snow and even scaring off the wendigoes. Centuries later, he has built his own Northern kingdom, rivaling the crystal empire. Full of gothic architecture, and black Iron, and cold-forged steel. Now he faces his greates challenge.....Raising his two adopted daughters. (He meets, falls for a terminally ill mare, and despite his efforts, she passes, and he vows to care for her children.) Watch as the conqueror of realms, impaler of demons, scourge of ice and black fire, has to attend PTA meetings, and deal with both Teen angst, and toddler tantrums. grovel, mortals, as the vile sorcerer tries to be intimidating with an adorable bat pony babe riding on his head, or is interrupted in dealing with the wretched criminals of the land by his teen daughters first world problems! Behold and tremble before the Mighty overlord!

Story would follow an almost inhumanly intimidating human, covered in scars, wearing black iron armor, red glowing eyes and gaunt cruel looking face, tries to do dad things whilst still maintaining his image as a horrible, vile, cruel overlord. would probably work best as a one shot or episodic thing, with short arcs and perhaps an overarching story.

Now that feels like a plot for a great Anime.

I don't know why, but I really want this.

sounds like comedic gold waiting to happen. :pinkiehappy:

Sounds like a Tumblr blog. Again, I only wish I could draw...

I want this as a story so bad:rainbowkiss:

6204434 The moment I read the concept, I had a feeling that it was your idea. You always come up with the best, most interesting, and most unique story ideas. You really should try to write at least one of them sometime.

I might have to adopt this one...

if you do, send me a link!

Welp, I'm a thousand words in; I guess I'm doing this now. I'll post a link here when the first couple chapters are published, if that's alright.

Alright; first two chapters are up! Let me know what you think. :twilightsmile:

6204446 6204451 6204458 6204581 6204654 6204750 6205445

To those of you who wanted to see the idea written, there's my start on it. To the rest, sorry for the bother; I wasn't sure who would want a notification and who wouldn't.

Well, I'm trackin' dis.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15