The Underappreciated Story Society 828 members · 5,036 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Readers!

I come to you all in promotion of my story My Little Pony: The Pyres of Friendship! This particular story is a crossover between the MLP show and the videogame Pyre, by Supergiant Games. In this story, Twilight has accidentally been transported to a world where books and literacy has been banned. She finds herself in a land known as the Downside, a wasteland where criminals of a country called the Commonwealth are thrown to rot and die. However, there is hope for freedom.
Join Twilight as she joins up with exiles she finds along the way and participates in an ancient Ritual known as the Rites, the only way to return to freedom from the Downside. Could this be the only way for Twilight to return to Equestria? And what will she do when her friends begin to arrive in this strange land?

Whether or not you, dear readers, decide to take a look at this fic is completely up to you. However, a comment and a rating would certainly help grow this story in popularity and improve my skills as a writer.

Thank you for your consideration.

Signed,
The Scribe of the Nightwings

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1