High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Spike gets three females for the price of one! :moustache: She toughens his soft ass up and then they have freaky draconequus babies. :rainbowlaugh: :pinkiegasp:

That's how Discord was made. :pinkiecrazy:

Blood Brandy
Group Admin

Haven't seen the episode yet, but can't help but wonder if this counts as a one on one relationship or a foursome/harem

3038103 I would assume foursome, seeing how the snake, tiger, and goat all have separate personalities. :derpytongue2:

That is what i was thinking, just think Flirty Snake, Shy Goat, and tomboy lion. I think that would be interesting lol. On could also play with their autonomy (if you get what i mean lol:trixieshiftright:) to spice it up if you want it to be a clop story. But I think it could work. Hell throw a Cerberus pup story in there too if we are doing the multi head thing lol.:moustache:

3038032 Plot twist: Discord is ACTUALLY their son from the future. :pinkiegasp::twistnerd:

3038032 I'd be terrified of that child

Sounds freaky, delusional, and repulsively unethical.........................................

I APPROVE!!!!!!
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

3038406 That's what I was thinking. :rainbowlaugh:

3038411 I would too.

3038501 Me too! :moustache: :moustache:

3038268 ... Cerberus too? :trixieshiftright: :trixieshiftleft: It should be done. Freakiest non-pony clopfic ever: Spikezilla x Chimera x Cerberus. :moustache:

3038032 as I have said for many a time, I love all Spike shippings, especially the ones with another ostricised, non-pony creature (like Zecora, Gilda, chrysalis, Little Strongheart, dragonesses, etc... even the non cannon ones like Slendermare)

Don't forget to add in the Hydra!!!!
If he's gunna do it, it might as well be all the way!!!!
:raritywink::raritywink::raritywink:

3038553 Trunks came to mind. Lol.

3038586 It would explain why Discord never messed with Spike. :moustache:

I think spike could be with any of them,since he is not really seen as a pony most time. Why can't he hook up with a non pony species?

Comment posted by DragonPony deleted Mar 9th, 2014

Terrifying ship that interest me greatly. Draconequus? Pfft prepare for an all new DOMINANT SPECIES :pinkiecrazy:
or somethin:moustache:

Blood Brandy
Group Admin

Discord as Spike's son?

...Makes those Discord/Celestia stories seem a bit odd, given that Celestia is supposedly Spike's mom...

Is Discord his own grandfather?

3039333 I guess. :applejackunsure: But I don't think Celestia is Spike's mom to begin with. :trollestia:

Riz

The tiger is a girl ?! :pinkiegasp: :rainbowderp: :derpyderp1:

Riz

3038566 There's a Spike X Slendermare fic, if you didn't know bout it

3042386 why the hell did I even mention it if I didn't know about it and think it was good enough and possible enough?

that needs to be a fic all on its own :pinkiecrazy:

3038566 i also like Gilda spike shipping

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24