High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Well considering, that my story Dark seduction is properly the second story where Spike bangs a dragoness on this site, I had an idea for a story. Well this is an idea I had for a while, and it might be clop...I'm not sure.

Spike is dating Apple Bloom, after he being rejected by Rarity. . .

:pinkiegasp:

Ok to boring and to over used...how about this.

:flutterrage:

That better...now Spike is dating Apple Bloom since Rarity cheated on him...and there been going out of...let say a year. So things were rocky from the start...intersperses and crap like that, plus there teens. I would go with kids, but teens can be dicks, and the only ones that are supported are The mane six, The apples, The CMC, and the princesses. Ok one day Spike was going to visited her since it Spring break, is about a week away, and he plan on a cool vacation at Coltwaii...yes I so made that up XD.

How he get the money to. . .Well for one claws....think about it...Spike went to tell App;e Bloom the news that there going to Colywaii, but sady he fond her, in bed with Sweetie Bell.

:pinkiegasp: :twilightoops: Dum dum DUMMMMMM!

Yes I said it...Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Bell, in the same bed, together. I would say Scootaloo, but this hurts more...why...really think about it.

Spike toke the news well...in fact he took it so well that he nearly burn down Sweet Apples Acres after what Sweetie tell him that there were dating behind his back... All in a while she was cheating on Button Mash and yes It kind of a rip off from Dark Seduction.

So what happen next...He went to Coltwii...alone since Rarity is dating You guess it Tender Hoof. [For all you Spiraity fans out there asking why...why Crisis...why not pair Spike up with Rarity... this link will answer your question. And before you say anything, There a bunch of more reasons.] Spike would ask Scootaloo, but she's dating Rumber so...you know. Spike told Button Mash about Sweetie infidelity, He though Spike was lieing, until Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell ask for forgives. Again that wasn't going to happen, and Spike took Button Mash with him to Clotwaii, No Homo

Beside being heartbroken though out the flight, Spike and Mash begin to think that a being higher than Celestia were taunting them. Two days fly by and still nothing. Well Spike did nothing, but Mash was already moving on, scoring some mane names Joy. When Spike left the penthouse [again think about who is mother is who is by the way piss off at two mares] he saw a dragon his age. Scale color I do not know....any way this will the story goes.

So what you think of this idea?

note: I have my hands full, but I can collab with...who ever want to write this, but if you put Spiraity in this, then you are on you own...and please no Spike with the Mane six....just saying.

Hm....interesting.
Just one suggestion, instead of Coltwaii how about Haywaii (ha, play on words)?
Anyway sounds pretty good.

Comment posted by TheAmazingPeanuts deleted Oct 12th, 2014
Blood Brandy
Group Admin

And once he returns home, he catches flak from most of the locals for bringing a 'Real Dragon' to town

A dragon just can't catch a break

2951224 SpikeBloom AND no Spike x mane six?! Pffftt! :rainbowlaugh: You on your own. :moustache:

2951224 not bad but needs a firmer plot

2951224 I like the idea of it, just not certain concepts... I like the fact of Spike's rejection and betrayal (and partial revenge) , but I don't really like the button mash part (where he takes him to the resort) . I like the dragoness part, but I would prefer him finding her between on the way out of equestria altogether and going to the resort with the tickets...

but either way it's written, I'll still probably like it

DARKPHANTOM13
Group Contributor

2951224 It sound like an interesting idea and I would read it.

Do it sounds good go for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9