High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

For those who have seen the latest episode, I think you know what I'm talking about.

As we can see, Spike doesn't really care if she has a crush on Trenderhoof. When Rarity shows the display of all those pictures, he doesn't react. When she talks about unrequited love, he just seems peeved. And when she thanks him, he blushes and says "that's what friends do". Even without a crush, any sensitive male would blush at that praise and hug.

Plus we haven't seen a lot of hints at Sparity in the series in a while. So in the end, even though it'll probably never happen, I'm glad to see that Spike is moving on :pinkiesmile:

I agree. To be honest I want Spike to move on and find a filly that will be there for my main man. :moustache:. Just think how interesting would it be if they made Sweetie date Spike for a while, but it caused him to stop helping Rar for a while and took away some of he sister time:raritycry:. But anyone would be interesting change. I just want Spike to get more of a important role in the show.:moustache:

THHHHHHANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spike has finally matured and can now be seen in a positive light, without all of the "Rarity Ho" BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its cuz he wants to mount Applebloom

Comment posted by TheAmazingPeanuts deleted Oct 12th, 2014

Its only a matter of time until he gets a crush on another mare.

2811557 -sigh- I know know dude your right . But still a guy can dream lol.

2811395 I bet that'll be a great episode.
2811741 I think you're rright, but I don't think it'd be a smart choice to go for another element, both for Spike and the show. I'm starting to think a new character will come into play.
2811631 Interesting idea. I wonder if they'll pick a mare or a filly.

Spike is just a great character to work with. Next to Discord and the sisters, he's definitely the one who can have a lot of character development :moustache:
Also, I think we're either looking at the CMC or a new filly in town. Or an episode where Diamond Tiara, saved from something bad/a mundane problem from Spike, develops a crush on him, much to his obliviousness/annoyance and the CMC's annoyance. The lesson from the episode is that girls are not icky :p

You have a point on that one, but I always feel that if he went after another of the girls it would just end the same (only faster) maybe Twi could work since he is the only guys that can put up with her :twilightblush:lol. But you hit one of the main things that bugs me. Spike doesn't get to really interact with anyone. Which is odd since he is such a interesting character in his own right.:moustache:

2812350 Well he doesn't interact with many people because the show is all about the mane six, so they don't have time for Spike. However, they could make a Spike exclusive episode, which would be cool.

They will never try anything with Twilight, and the thing with Rarity was a joke to begin with (albeit the episode where he turns into a full-blown dragon).

2812567 If that happens, that would be a GREAT episode of all time

I might be agreeing with you, because my American Sign language teacher once told this one idiot in class, that little boys only like girls on the outside, not inside.

I have my fingers crossed for either scootaspike diamondspike or babsspike cannon but id be happy with sweetiespike or spikeabloom

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13