High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Thanks to Blood Brandy and Karkos1234ify I'm now force, willing inspired to write this.
Now I going to keep this as cannon as possible on with a twist. None of the mane six, CMC and princesses can not be involved in this.

Reason

One: It not because I hate Spike X Rarity [I loath that pairing anyway] but every time I read a Spike Harem it involves one of the mane six, or CMC

Two: When I said cannon, I mean no incest. This include Spike/Twilight/Celestia/Luna/Candace.
[If you disagree, that Celestia did not raise Spike raise, then rematch and pay close attention to the two Spike episodes in season two. If you didn't catch the hints, then look in Spike's Database.]

I need three things.One: Who will be the four or six ponies Spike will bond.

Two: Why are those mare letting Spike tie them up, and why Spike like them [No greed phase please]

Three: Three or four co-writers to help brainstorm and write the story.If you interested pm me your skype and we'll talk about the story.

2573546 sex among family member. And yes I know Spike isn't related to them by blood.

To people like Crisis Nova, banging your adopted sister is exactly the same as banging your blood sister. Don't know why people are like that. Incest just makes it even better.

Max

NOT TWI? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Imma go cry on the corner...

Vexy
Group Admin

I think Twi and Spike are like family.

Hell, I think Twilight played a more prominent role in raising Spike than Celestia did.

However, I also think that shipping them is super cute, and I can't understand why anyone would turn down just adorableness. :rainbowkiss:

Vexy
Group Admin

I don't. Due to evidence in the show.

It would seem we disagree, then.

I don't care if you think 5 or 6 year old girls can raise babies by themselves.

You've twisted my words, sir, and you know it. :derpytongue2:

Vexy
Group Admin

playing a prominent role in a child's upbringing and

raise babies by themselves

are two very different things. :derpytongue2:

Vexy
Group Admin

Well, I think a combination of ponies raised Spike, primarily Twilight. But of course, that's mainly based off of my headcanon as opposed to any actual details.

You don't have to try and convince me. I think we can both already see that neither of us is going to budge on our opinions. :eeyup:

Vexy
Group Admin

Forgive me, my original comment was not to challenge you. I was mostly referring to the fact that I still ship them despite this.

When I said cannon, I mean no incest. This include Spike/Twilight

Apologies for the misunderstanding. :twilightsheepish:

Vexy
Group Admin

*Shrug*

maybe I'm just suppressing deep incestuous thoughts? :trollestia: I do come from a big family.

Vexy
Group Admin

and I'd ask for forgiveness anyway. It makes me sound like a suckup. :raritywink:

Vexy
Group Admin

Oh, you flatterer, you! :rainbowkiss:

Perhaps we'll save that argument for another time, when I finally actually bother to actually find some facts to back up my points? :raritywink:

Vexy
Group Admin

maybe the writers simply decided to not give a buck about what Faust said and Spike

When did they ever? :trollestia:

Vexy
Group Admin

I would say that we just need to wait for the episode, but let's be honest—it's been four seasons... I somehow doubt we're ever gonna see that episode. :rainbowlaugh:

Vexy
Group Admin

Well to be honest, the main six are all at their prime. It would be interesting, though, to see the CMC as teenagers.

Vexy
Group Admin

Hmm, well adulthood seems like a long way off for a dragon, however I would love to see him grow wings. Maybe he gets way too overly-excited when he grows those frills under his chin?

Vexy
Group Admin

To age up Spike's character would take a considerable amount of time and development. I feel that if they even attempted it in the show, they would do a bad job of it, especially considering how they've written Spike thus far.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33