High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 63 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 63

4096754 I agree with you I think it would be kinda insulting to go from Rarity to SweetieBelle

4096958 to Sweetie think bout it if Rarity rejected Spike and then he went after Sweetie it would be a dick move

4096982 I love that pairing but only found two stories about them

I don't see as a dick move so much as I see it being... Awkward, I guess. I mean, for the longest time, he's chased after Rarity. So when she rejects him, he moves onto her little sis? I mean, I just find it kinda weird.

4097341 I agree. It is more awkward for us. We see it as "oh, so he went from Rarity to Sweetie Belle... OK."
But, others find it cute because they are the same size/age.
We as "Watchers" have seen Spike chase after Rarity for a while, so when a sudden shift from her to Sweetie Belle happens its a little weird.
I usually avoid Spikebelle stuff because of the sudden change. For me to accept SpikeBelle you would need an entire prequel showing the end of Spike's feelings for Rarity and the start of something between him and Sweetie. Otherwise going from a major crush to the sister of that crush seems really Awkward.

my favorite spike pairing is spikedash and spikeluna. but I would like to see spike x sonata I think those two might be cute together.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 63