High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 63 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 63

What's your favorite spike pairing:moustache::heart: ?

4091529 SpikeDash
But rit now I'll doing a... Different shipping no homo. It's Gilda so keep your eyes open.

4091553 if you make a Spike x Gilda I will find you and throw my money at you that's my favorite pair and no one writes them besides the few on here not finished:moustache:

4091529 I like him with either one of the Mane 6

4091565 watch me for blogs for the progress.

4091566 same especially Twilight and the funny thing is Rarity was my absolute favorite until I read fanfic and she became a total bitch but I recently started falling back in love with Sparity

Comment posted by Spikevareous Dreyvarten deleted Feb 18th, 2015

My favorite is a heterosexual Spike shipping. :trollestia:

Along that note, so long as it's believably written and not "hey, we just met, let's bang", then I can get behind it.

personally i would have to go with spikebelle.

4091565 you're ok witwitht being human right, promise to make it awesome.

4091597 yeah I have no problem with human I just personally hate HiE

4091607 same here its one or the other. Want to see the description.

If it's one of the Mane 6 then, Twilight. :moustache::twilightblush:
Other then that, I say him paired with the exotic/misunderstood/bad girls of Equestria and beyond!:moustache::trollestia:

4091529 Rarity or any of the CMC

Spikebloom for me :D (Applebloom) :heart::moustache: Also why is the only little emoticon of Applebloom a sad face :applecry: :(

Spilight - I just can't say way.

4091529 SpikeBelle. I suffer from a disorder known as OTP syndrome.

4091855 that's weird because I heard it was only affiliated with SpikexGilda

SpikeBloom
Especially when it's in a human AU and they're both 100% qt3.14 nerds
I need more nerdy SpikeBloom~

moon dancer (even if she isn't on the show she is cute for him)
twilight
cmc
a little appljack

and coco somthing forgot her full name

lance blazer:moustache:

In my story, there will be a new spike pairing! :raritywink::twilightblush:

Any one of the mane six really or Scoots. I really wanna see more Spike-aloo on the site.

4092106 what story? When does it come out? What's it about?:rainbowwild:

4092220 I wanna see more older non orphan scoots x spike pairing:scootangel:

4091529 Thats a tough one hmm I like him with Rarity but also like to ship Spike with Luna and Applejack

4092106 New pairing? If you know who I am, I wrote 101 straight Spike shippings plus one Yaoi shipping.

4091529 For now, I only have him with Rarity.
it's canin, as much aa Crack as they made it into.

I guess I need to challenge myself and give him a few new ships.
particularly after the latest Pink ship I started out.

Hard to say... Spike with another (female) dragon.

I have been really starting to warm-up to the Spinata shipping (Spike x Sonata Dusk).
Though my favorite shipping will have to be Spikebloom, I wanted it to happen ever since I saw Applebloom in the 1st episode. Then I began doubting myself when I saw Sweetie Belle because she works much better for being some sort of rebound girl if Rarity rejects Spike, then after rewatching the show I figured out about Moon Dancer meaning another one that could work, then one of the scrapped ideas was giving Spike an Ex girlfriend in a scrapped episode titled: Spike & Rarity Sitting in a Tree. I immediately went to work on a Cocospike oneshot story after watching Rarity Takes Manehattan. Then I was absolutely surprised to figure out the shipping name Spikewhinny also had the nickname ms. the dragon. Wait...where am I going with this?

4092414 Yes, like Gilda! :twilightsmile:
Or Chrysalis, Zecora, Luna/Nightmare Moon, Trixie, Etc.:moustache:

There, have my top 5 :
1 : SpikeBelle
2 : SpiLight
3 : SpikeDash
4 : PinkieSpike
5 : Sparity

Spilight love this ship so much

4091529 gonna go with crisis nova, although i dont care if its male or female

4092415 it's already out just look at my stories

4093168 oh your talkin about from pony to dragon I already favored and liked and waiting for an update....:twilightsmile: but umm I have a question..... When you gon update Dusk vs four villainesses:pinkiesad2:

4093274 Apparently when hell freezes over.... so very soon, I already have the chapter somewhat complete just need to edit it.

4093436 oh thank god :pinkiehappy: but I also can't wait for from pony to dragon also :twilightsheepish:

There are a few pairings that I particularly like, and for varying reasons:
Sparity: Of course, this one is all about the love that was always there, it just takes that moment of realization on Rarity's side. For further reference and with the first couple of lines omitted, listen to Something There from the Beauty and The Beast soundtrack
Spilight: The hallmark of a thousand 80's films, best friends who finally realize they're perfect for each other. It's also the one that seems the most logical, because Twilight may become a Princess and practically live forever, and Spike will live for centuries, if not millenia. Makes you wonder if that may have been Celestia's plan....
Derpy/Spike(don't have a clue what the combo is on that set of names): There's just something about those two innocent characters that just has an appeal to it, I just like it.
Celestia/Spike: Another odd pairing, being as one half of the partnership raised the other half, but the idea is intriguing nonetheless. Celestia has proven herself a wise leader, but occasionally has shown a playful side as well. It makes one wonder what else she keeps hidden from the world...

Spikebelle for the OTP :unsuresweetie:

Spike + Scootaloo = Happiness the likes of which haven't been seen in forever.

Spilda (Spike + Gilda = Unsinkable)

I absolutely CANNOT STAND SPARITY

Spike and Mayor Mare.

Or Sweetie Belle. I think it's weird that he would go for his ex-crush's little sister.

4095766 yeah SPILDA but as for sparity I went from hating it to not minding it that much

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 63