High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Ok I got to ask this question how come we don't see many Spike shiped with OC's I many why is this and how come do you think you guys can answer this question

DARKPHANTOM13
Group Contributor

I would guess it is because it's usually easier to ship him with a character that is already made and usually well thought out than make a new one while make the OC both likable and not just be arm candy for Spike.

3674548 but some characters like Luna is shiped with alot of OC's whats the reason for that

DARKPHANTOM13
Group Contributor

3677183 True but Luna is more popular than Spike, I don't like it but it's true, meaning more poeple are shipping her. Which also means more OC shipping.

3677193 thats ok that Luna is more popular, but how would you make a OC/Spike story just asking

DARKPHANTOM13
Group Contributor

3677217 Like I have said before, the OC has to be not only likable but also can't just me arm candy. You have to not only give her strengths but also weaknesses if you don't want to end up with a Mary Sue or a constant damseil in distress. Give her depth and a backstory. From there it just depends on what kind of story you want to make.

3677239 eeeup thats the fun part of making an OC the depth and a backstory and I been thinking of making a OC/Spike story one time but I am not good at writing but I am very good at making OC's and stuff I just need the right help

DARKPHANTOM13
Group Contributor

3677257 I can help you brain story idea and help fill plot holes but I'm busy with my own stories. Why don't you look around the Spike groups for a cowriter?

3677433 cool, cool thank you bro maybe I can PM you the story but that would be a later time because I am looking for a Co Writer for Nightmare Night at Canterlot

DARKPHANTOM13
Group Contributor

3677434 If you want sure.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11