High Quality Spike Shipping 1,528 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

(If you cant reach the link, e-mail me a message here)

So BabsCon was a thing, and right from Meghan's words herself............................................... Spike and Rarity will never get together.............................
:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

So my question to you all is this........................
Should we get rid of all Sparity fics, or should we keep them and continue to write them????
I'm happy, yet dissappointed, but I wanna hear it from you guys personally!!!!!!!

3214918 Fixing your fuckin' grammar and I'll communicate with you. It's atrocious; you're on a god damn writing website for Pete's sake.

Sorry about my bad grammar. you make a valid point.

Comment posted by TheAmazingPeanuts deleted Apr 21st, 2014

Guess now Sparity is on the same level as any SpikexMane6 ship so..yay! :twilightsmile:

3216020 does that mean we'll see a massive influx of RainbowSpike and Spinkie ship fics? Because I truly believe there is not enough of them. Mostly RS that doesn't include Spike getting wings, and Spinkie fics that have a non-silly tone.

3218694 I hope so, even Sparity fans sometimes complain about the lack of new ideas for their ship. Hopefully, this will even the odds a little in the fandom. :twilightsmile:

sometimes complain about the lack of new ideas for their ship.

I haven't seen many Sparity's where Spike is really young and Rarity wants to fuck him even though it's super illegal. :moustache:

Also rape. Haven't seen much non-trollfic, Sparity rape-fics.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8