America Latina 172 members · 163 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Time Reaper
Group Admin

First: Ambience

My third Story, Living Insane has been approved :D

This story comes as my first Proposition to see who would like to join this collab project: While Twilight is in Venezuela, her friends will be in the other nations of Latin America searching for her. So who wants to write that? So far all the spots are open, any person can take one of Twilight's friends and write about her adventures in one nation of Latin America (Argentina, Perú, México, Paraguay, etc).

-Fluttershy:

Asked by: México (Tobikage), Paraguay (Kuairu)

-Rainbow Dash:

Asked by: No one yet.

-Applejack:

Asked by: Argentina (TIAS-A1927).

-Pinkie Pie:

Asked by: Puerto Rico (YoungQuillMaster).

-Rarity:

Asked by: No one yet.

The objective of this project is so we can write about our nations and how would it be for the Mane 6 to be in them. For more details you can read here. If you don't speak Spanish, you can ask me right away and I will clear out any detail you want to know.

Comment posted by TIAS-A1927 deleted Jul 8th, 2016

Upps, I put this in your userpage instead of here. :derpytongue2:

Well, I'm interested in the Argentina's chapter (preferably with Applejack). The thing is (and the reason I hadn't yet published something of my own) I don't think my english is good enough for a published fic. If you are interested, I could offer you to write my part as long as you (or something for you) corrects/edits my mistakes, otherwise I could help you write them with the history/politics/costumes of Argentina.
If it’s the case, I still would have some questions about the context, general direction and tone of the fic in general, but first I would like to resolve that thing first.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Sure, go ahead, I would help you to edit your story and fix grammar mistakes that I could find.

Also... Applejack... noted.

Buena suerte, amigo.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

I can help with Fluttershy, as I'm Paraguayan and know what can happen.

Acacia Sgt
Group Admin

Out of curiosity, what will happen on the chance not all five receive at least one offer?

By the way, if I can offer some advice, I would think that when it comes to the time of selecting, that there could be a bit of a proportional spread. As in, divide the whole area into 6 smaller regions (incluiding one for Twilight for completion's sake), and put one in each. And then this is the part I shamelessly suggest establishing the regions the same way the videogame Victoria II did. :derpytongue2:

Although, come to think of it, chances are it couldn't be possible that way. Maybe.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

To everybody: in the case of more than two writers wanting the same characters, a contest will be made to determine who can make a better story (better characterization, better world building, better theming, etc), but later down the line. First I have to check who wants who.

Well, if some of them doesn't get picked they'll either stay in Equestria (tracking their friends) or I'll see if I can send them somewhere else (maybe to Venezuela once everybody figure out where Twilight is). Still deciding though.

Noted, it's time to think how will the contest be while I try to find people for this collab.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

You (And anyone reading this and wants to get into this) can PM me for more details.

My first Story, Living Insane has been approved :D

Excuse me... first? :applejackunsure:

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Fixed, thank you for telling me.

5347450 Envie Pinkie a Puerto Rico. Voy a ver cuando puedo recibirla.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Anotado, ya le escribo por correo los detalles. Después de eso, por favor espera a cuando haga el concurso para que se formalice todo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15