The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,469 members · 49,457 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
TheDizzyDan
Group Admin

Hi, again, everyone! :pinkiehappy:

I wanna promote something. I want to commend the site makers and promote the reply button. As a dapper-icon-wielding FimFiction yearling, I can attest to its significance.

It's really convenient. It always appears in the top-right corner of comments and thread posts; it doesn't wander off when you need it. :ajbemused:

Furthermore, it takes the guesswork out of figuring out the comment code for the reply; it literally gives it to you. No more algorithms! :twistnerd:

Plus, it saves everyone the effort and mouse/touchscreen/trakpad wear required to scroll down to the comment box. So nice. :raritywink:

In addition, it sends a notification to whomever you're responding to so that they can make replies in a timely manner. To die for! :rainbowkiss:

Yeah, the reply button. So simple, so elegant, so helpful. What more can you ask for?

Satisfied Customers :trollestia:
The Bricklayer: "Yep, reply is awesome. And this time I do see the little green letters. Let's call them LGLs."
Gapeagle: "I'll favorite that damn reply button and put in on my bookshelf of awesomeness."
The Abyss: "Everybody needs to see this. Especially the new people."
Fantastic Fantasies: "The reply button is so much more magical than friendship! [...] Ok, maybe not, but it's close!"
gamexpert1990: "Black magic is for chumps. I use technology!"
Cereal-Killer: "End my suffering."
Fattymagee1: "Dosoakwnjaiaoakaks alaoans. Petition to remove the reply button!"
Lord Destrustor: "I owe no favors to that button. [...] Every time I'm told to use the reply button, I don't."

5431609 Yep, then we can actually reply to what you said.
Though it might be a good idea NOT to change your name just after you reply to something:ajbemused:, because then the person can't find you unless they follow you, so....

reply button
i saw that.:ajsmug:

TheDizzyDan
Group Admin

Seriously, though. I started promoting this because of just that phenomenon, but now it's sort of a running joke. However, I still see it happen.
You won't have to worry about that from me! I don't change my usernames.

And I note your failure to use the reply button. People've done that before. :trollestia:

If you don't change your usernames, how do you have more than one username? (Also I like the reply button. Like, like like the reply button. Otp: Me x Reply Button)

TheDizzyDan
Group Admin

I don't believe I do. I go by CreepyPastaSalad on YouTube, but TheDizzyDan is the only name I've had here. It's to match my dA account name so there's less confusion.

:rainbowkiss: I'll find a way to ship this.

Hidden green text? Where have I seen that before?

TheDizzyDan
Group Admin

Not exactly hidden per se, unless you're colorblind. :ajsmug: You mean you've seen it from someone other than me? Where can I find this person?

He made a thread Promoting a group. You can find this person all over the shop. He's much closer to you than you think.

TheDizzyDan
Group Admin

Whoa! :derpyderp2: Pleased to meet you.

Yes... VERY EASY.
I use it ALMOST ALL THE TIME!

TheDizzyDan
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: You weren't supposed to comment on this. :facehoof: I didn't want this thread to be resurrected; it just felt apt to mention it. The actual joke was in the links. :rainbowlaugh: Somewhere.

Sorry, I guess that I... whatever the word is to this then?

TheDizzyDan
Group Admin

Hey, it's okay. :pinkiesmile: This may get locked, as thread resurrection is against the rules, but it was inadvertent. No hard feelings, friend.

Welcome to the party. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16