Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Aaand we're back!

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 24th of August at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 25th of August, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the 31th of August. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

With that said, here are your ponies:

Rainbow Dash!
Might one of the others have enough Awesomeness, Coolness and Radicalness to qualify as her special somepony?

Soarin!
...I got nothing.
No SoarinDash, this is a Crack Ships contest, not a "most common ship" contest.

Shining Armor!
...I also have nothing witty to say.
I think I'm a bit rusty on this.

Fancy Pants!
Might the king of the high society scene find someone to be his queen?
...Or, you know, other king, if you decide to ship him with Soarin or Shining or something.

Whether she's Minuette, Colgate or Romana, can our unicorn find herself someone to share a smile with?

and finally...

Octavia!

Remember you have until the 24.
Good luck.

If I had time, I'd love to do something with Minuette/Colgate. Heck, maybe I can. I'll see what happens!

The only one of the six I haven't seen Rainbow Dash shipped with is Colgate...

Colgate was one of Cadance's bridesmaids... what if...?

I might actually enter this one!

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR COLGATE AND OCTAVIA! YUSSSSSSS!

3506936 Awright, shipping mode is a go.

Story is out! Link :3
It's still in progress, but it does have two chapters.

I just finished a story for the Random Romance contest with a rule 63 fancy pants. Maybe I will write a rule 63 Soarin for this one. If I do write it, would some one edit it for me? My English isn't the best.

I think someone might be willing to.

3506936 Hey DS, just found out about this, is there any rules regarding word limits or anything like that? Cause I might enter if I get the time, already have an idea in mind (surprisingly, at least to me, Soarin x Shining Armor was the first to pop into my head)

3533481 ok cool, i'll see what I can do.

Btw, have you seen my new story? Needs some grammatical work sure, but I think it's ok, plus it's the first time I've been featured, so yay! :yay:

Story is complete!
Ship: OctiSoar [Octavia X Soarin]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20