Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 117 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 117
Skywriter
Group Admin

Okay, this turned into a contentious topic on another thread, so let's just get a general consensus:

Do you want your characters in your Harshwhinny ponyfics to have a sex?

(A) I want them to have a sex.

(2) I do not want them to have a sex. I prefer biologically neuter ponies.

(D) No preference on the question.

(E) No preference on the question, but with the caveat that Bruce Springsteen is awesome.

A, but also E

:ajsmug: Pick W: Harshwhinny gets all the sexs and the caveat that Bruce Springsteen is awesome.

Skywriter
Group Admin

How can you want the characters to have a sex but yet have no preference?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Please confine yourself to the listed choices.

Skywriter Help! Skywriter thinks he can confine the majesty that is Miss Harshwhinny to a measly four choices when he knows full well that Miss Harshwhinny should always have at least one-hundred-and-twenty-six choices at all times. Please inform Skywriter of his fallacy or I will be forced to start a petition for his removal from this group.

Skywriter
Group Admin

You can't touch me, n00b.

Can I choose E but replace Bruce Springsteen with Rick Springfield?

Skywriter
Group Admin

NO. THE CHOICES ARE IMMUTABLE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM YOU MAY GO MAKE YOUR OWN POLL.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Oh, yeah? Maybe we will make our own poll! We'll see whose poll is more popular!

Well, I wanted to pick A, but I couldn't bring myself to disrespect The Boss.

Hey man, you can't go blaming your problems on the poll. Why are people like you even in this group?

I wasn't trying to say that his poll was flawed. Way to jump to conclusions.

733484>>733488
Please take your argument to PMs, rather than continuing to spam this thread. :ajsleepy::facehoof:

horizon
Group Contributor

Well, crap. I was about 30,000 words into Romance Reviews and feeling pretty good about it, but I'd better delete it and start over. I mean, if ponies can only have a sex once, that completely invalidates my premise.

I mean, maybe I could have Miss Harshwhinny have more than one sex, but if you think about it for a second, that totally goes against her character. A Harshwhinny that doesn't follow the rules is just a glorified OC.

horizon
Group Contributor

I call dibs on D.

horizon
Group Contributor

733497 733351
You can't call D. I already chose it. Pick something else instead.

horizon
Group Contributor

733500 Um, I don't see you picking D until after I called dibs. You understand how dibs work, right?

horizon
Group Contributor

My computer crashed while I was posting it unfortunately. But I swear that when I first started typing your comment wasn't there.

horizon
Group Contributor

Shoot. This is a dilemma, then. Um ... how about we compromise? You can pick E and I can pick D. That way you get to be the one saying Bruce Springsteen is awesome, as consolation for not getting your first choice.

horizon
Group Contributor

That won't work. E was already taken by 733419.

horizon
Group Contributor

No it wasn't. That was an invalid claim because 733378 took it first.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Nooooo! RR was the whole reason I even joined this fandom!

Skywriter
Group Admin

In a modified version, which the mods then rejected. His dibs are thus invalidated.

Skywriter
Group Admin

THIS IS A POLL, PEOPLE. MORE THAN ONE PERSON CAN PICK THE SAME CHOICE.

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh. Well, THANKS A BUNCH 733476. (That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell) Way to RUIN this poll by taking all the good answers first. Couldn't be satisfied with just one, huh?

horizon
Group Contributor

how does that even work i mean then we'd have more than one pony having a sexs or lack of opinions

horizon
Group Contributor

Hush, you. 733544 is trying to build up a good indignant rage. It's rude to interrupt.

horizon
Group Contributor

I'm sorry! :pinkiesad2: I already deleted it but I'll start writing again and I swear the next version will be much better, because it will follow the canon rule of ponies with just one sexs.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure any more how I'm going to stretch it out to novel length. I might have to describe the sexs of ponies other than Miss Harshwhinny, and that would just be weird.

Before deciding whether Bruce Springstein is awesome, I'd need more information.

What episode is he in, and what is his coat color, mane color, and cutie mark?

Or do you mean Bruce from Oh To Be Old Again? Because he's definitely awesome.

I'll take "Strange Oddities" for $300, Alex.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Hermaphrodites have more than one sex. Try that angle.

Gotta be A.
Miss Harshwinny is so hawt. :rainbowwild:

I would like to apologize to 733476 for my earlier comments.

Lay off man. Just because your still in the pony closet doesn't mean you have to take it out on the rest of us. :ajbemused:

She's a fricken' pony! That's just wrong!

Guys. Your spamming again. :trixieshiftleft:

Stop it.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Agreed. Please stay on the topic of the sex of a pony.

I wasn't really going to go there, but this whole poll and the discussion of it have made me really start to wonder: How would Miss Harshwhinny's sexual habits differ from those of other ponies? I mean, given she is the best, most awesomeextremeamazing pony of all time, surely it wouldn't be the usual wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of sex, right?

I wasn't really going to go there

Suuuuuure you weren't. Let's be honest: You always go there. This thread just gave you an excuse to talk about it. :trixieshiftright:

That's a rather low blow coming from someone like you, don't you think?

"Low Blow." Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?

Quit being asinine.

"Ass-in..." Oh, you just make this far too easy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 117