Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Church
Group Admin

I'm not a shipper, but if I were, it would be FlutterDash. AppleDash fans STAY OUT.

Church
Group Admin

I'll be the one to start off this thread. FlutterDashers!? I know you're out there!

:rainbowkiss: :yay:

Ambrosia_Firehoof13
Group Contributor

Hey, is it wrong of me to be a fan of OctaScratch, FlutterDash, and AppleDash? Oh, and I can't forget TwiJack!!!

Church
Group Admin

576670 It is certainly not wrong at all. Feel free to enjoy whatever you so desire.

(As long as the majority of that desire belongs to FlutterDash)

ZING

Ambrosia_Firehoof13
Group Contributor

578121 I'm on fairly equal grounds. I do have to admit FlutterDash is hot... :twilightblush:

KitsuneRisu
Group Admin

My argument, and yes, I know I actually write flutterdash, is that Flutterdash is relatively pointless. And no, bookplayer only had SOME influence in my perception of this...

Anyway! Point is, outside of the fact that they are both pegasi, what would link them on the three other levels - emotional, spiritual and character? They don't have common ground in most of their life outlooks, they don't enjoy the same thing (Fluttershy hates flying, even, negating the pegasi connection), and their personal characters are so on the opposite ends of the spectrum that it is hard to envision them in a real relationship.

What do you guys think? What connects them together as characters? And no, just saying 'but it's soooo cutttteeee :fluttercry::rainbowwild:' isn't a good enough reason!

Go on. Show me how wrong I am about them. I want to be learned. :twistnerd:

Church
Group Admin

578526 Oh dear, here we go again. Another one come to denounce FlutterDash because "they are so different. It's entirely impossible for them to be together".

I don't write a lot of shipping. In fact, I haven't written a single FlutterDash ship. However, who's to say this pairing cannot be together? They have personality differences for sure. I'm not going to give you any "opposites attract" bullshit because that's ridiculous. Listen here.

Dash likes the whole idea of having somepony to "save". In her relationship with Fluttershy, she wears the pants, and she enjoys that. No, she is not in the relationship to simply overpower the poor dear. Fluttershy is attractive, and her timidness is actually a turn on to some ponies. Even though Dash is adventurous and outgoing, she could be searching for something entirely different in a lover.

Now, am I going to say FlutterDash is canon? Hell no. I would like to point out that ponies are not shipped in the show, and so nobody possibly fricken' knows what those mares are looking for in others.

Everybody makes a guess based on personality. Maybe Dash has a thing for stallions who work as strippers? Twilight a thing for colts?

Stop trying to ruin dreams and run on back to RariJack :pinkiecrazy:

KitsuneRisu
Group Admin

Hey, I take offense at that opposites attracting being bullpoop =( That's actually the principle behind my fic, although it's being used as a MacGuffin in that case. :unsuresweetie:

I think I understand what you're saying here. What you're saying is that Dash enjoys forcing her way onto Fluttershy and pushing her down roughly in the barns, and then slapping her with her wings, right? And then when Fluttershy squeals in pain and fear, Rainbow just stands over her and cackles maniacally about pants or something like that.

Yes... yes, I see now! Thank you for showing me the truth. :twistnerd:

P.S. You'd be LUCKY to be in the RariJack camp.

No, she is not in the relationship to simply overpower the poor dear.

:unsuresweetie:

barbeque
Group Contributor

In my head(canon), Rainbow Dash is definitely the most shippable of all the main 6. In the sense that in general, I can understand/accept her with another of the remaining 5 more easily than other combinations.
FlutterDash is, from those five combinations, definitely one of the last two in terms of likelihood/ever to happen. That said, the FlutterDash I DID read or start on, was pretty awesome (and usually hot. They both have wings. Enough said).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10