The Collab Cage 651 members · 141 stories
Comments ( 190 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 190

I'm Smaug the golden. I like stories about the early days of Equestria. I write far too much for my own good, so I write really fast. I look forward to working in this group. Also, I have plenty of free time, so I should be able to work in collaborations a lot. Look forward to working with you.

Yo, whattup?

I'm Apolline Allura, aka Allura.

I met Merc, Peregrine and Hope through their works before even knowing this place existed, and I'm a huge fan of FiM. And just as much, a fan of actiony works.

It is this mentality that guides my fingers across the keyboard with great gusto; the desire to see punching, kicking, shooting and driving and magicking sandwiched neatly between characterization, stellar storytelling, themes of friendship and other relatable things like that and the occasional reference.

My current work actually is including Merc, as well as a number of his associates, and a friend of mine, LysanderasD (who in turn is part of one of Hope's projects. Small world huh?). It's called Horizon, a combat tournament between the Kingdom of Heaven and Earth, ruled by Shinobi Grandmaster Princess Celestia, and the Great Samurai Shogun, Princess Luna. A love-letter to the fast-paced styles of kung-fu action flicks, shonen anime and fighting video games.. Humanized and having a rather separate lore, I hope that I can reach as many people as the premise will allow, both in terms of readership, and those who see it as something interesting to hop into. <3 The story isn't out yet, but if anyone ever wants to talk at me about it, I'll answer what I can.

Myself? I have diametrically opposed tastes. =w=

I listen to gangsta rap, and then watch a show about technicolor ponies made of feels and possibly marshmallows.

Favorite Mane 6er? Rainbow Dash.

Favorite Ship? Rarijack.

Favorite Supporting Character? Trixie.

Drama Lord? Rarity.

This intro? Long and over. XD

Hey guys, I'm Jin or Dio depending on where you know me from.

My main interests lie in worldbuilding and theorycraft, though I also do a bit of proofreading from time to time.

I have yet to publish a collab, but I have several solo works released and I have been featured on Equestria Daily with my main piece Equestrian Horizon. The story is a spiritual crossover with the Ace Combat video game series, though the setting, characters, and storyline are wholly original.

I look forward to working with you guys.

KingHonorius12, or just Honorius12. I'm the guy with the best only Simpsons crossover on the site. I came here for help on my second story, with a possible interest in other collaborative work in the future.

I'm known as Heart Felt on FimFiction, hello there!

I enjoy writing stories and sometimes I like to read, too. I have six published stories at the moment (two are rated mature) on my profile and I hope to include many more soon!

I joined The Collab Cage to hopefully find a few other writers to collaborate with, of course! I want to write dark fanfiction, but I find myself often writing silly little things and rarely take anything very seriously in my writing. But I consider one of my stories, Dangit Applebloom, to be one of my best works. It is also my oldest, and I seem to have lost some of that flair. So I'm trying to regain my skill by writing a whole lot this Summer!

I hope to meet a lot of you and I hope to have a lot of fun here! :pinkiehappy:

Aloha. My handle is Neoarcad. It's a mouthful. Call me something else instead. I respond to Neo if it's yelled across the room, that'll do. I'm an archaeologist by trade, and a damn good writer if I do say so myself- but an even better editor, with a great sense of style. In the interest of furthering my writing confidence and putting a few little notches into my belt, I've decided I'll try my hand at some collaborative wordsmithing. Hopefully this'll be my ticket to subcultural stardom, and friendships besides! :yay:

Hello, I'm Liquidfirest0rm (Liquid for short). I've been on this site for a while now and I've attempted to write a few stories, most of which never got very far. I figured I would give collaborating a try and see if I can get any of my ideas to actually bear fruit.

I don't really have a preference to what I write, although I do prefer more lighthearted vs dark stuff. I also prefer to write shipping, HiE, a mix of the both, and coming up with new scenarios of stuff I haven't seen done before.

I look forward to working with some of you :twilightsmile:

Hello! i'm Yliad Yzzuf. I'm pretty much unknown and I've never finished writing a fic. I spend a lot of time in groups.
I joined this group because when I work with something I try harder on it and am much more likely to finish it. Plus, maybe I could make some friends or something.

Hello!

I'm trombrony98, still trying to come up with a short form. I've been on this site for about 3 months now, and am currently working on my second fic. I am a proficient writer and editor, and have plenty of time on my hands if anyone wanted to collab with me. Just don't pm me between 730 am and 400 pm EST, when I'm at school.

Hey, I'm Aurora. I'm an editor mostly, but I love writing. I chose editing over writing (besides editing being easy) mostly because I'm kind of... lacking in what I call "original creativity." Give me something to work with (anything, really) and I'll write it up something fierce.

Case in point: I have an idea for a story (a prologue and some opening chapters, to be precise. Mostly already written), but I'm kind of stumped on, you know, conflict and resolution and stuff. But it's a good premise!

Anyhuragok, reading about this group got me thinking: Gilded Lily would make a great collab. I don't think I'll be starting it here until I'm sure I have enough time to focus on it, but in the meantime I'm happy to collab with anyone who wants me, and I'll be plumbing the directory for ideas I like.

In my imagination, I'm a college student in the human world working at a bowling alley two or three times a week and studying English and Editing in between. I love well-written epic tales, but anything that makes me think is worth my time. I don't know who all is in this group, but I may have read your stories and left a critiquing comment. I do that from time to time.

I also do amateurish cover art, though frankly it's better than most of the stuff that shows up in my Deviantart feed. (Masks is a story I'm currently editing. It'll be really good. As of this posting, it hasn't been updated, so what you read is from before I started. But check it out, just the same)

That's about it.

YO! My name is New Dawn! I've recently started a collab fic and I've only gotten one entry...

My personality.... as you can tell, I'm pretty random, but I'm friendly too. I'm honest to people if they want advice and well, I just love to have fun! I'm really passionate about my writing and I love to read. I'm also open as a proof reader, but only after 3:30ish (Pacific time). I'm also very polite but I do get offended really easily... I dunno why.... :twilightoops: Meh, oh well! I also don't write all the time because of school.... Yeah, I hate school....

SOOOO, yeah.... that's me in a nutshell... I guess, bye?

Hi, I'm Mathwiz617, and I write pony fanfiction. Oh, wait, this isn't a support group? Ok, then.

I mainly write crossovers with games I play, or people i watch on Youtube. I finished one story, and am working on four others. I think I was the first person to post a crossover with the popular Minecraft server, Mindcrack, on this site. There are other firsts I think I can claim, such as "Posted a crossover with a Facebook game" and "Posted a crossover with Battalion Wars". Yeah, I like crossovers.

I came here looking for a coauthor for my longest ongoing story. Yes, it's that crossover with a Facebook game. No, I will not shamelessly promote the game here. That's for my blog.

Hi im Cloud_painter ive never done a collab but i really want to . ive finished a one shot but its published on another account that is no longer in use.

Hello I am Morningstar. I've written several fanatic before but save one, I usually feel ashamed of them. I'm here because I have an idea for an unusual crossover and the scope I'm going for combined with some impatience and the fact that my longest works are also usually the ones I'm ashamed of leaves me to think that the fic I plan on writing is too much to handle alone. I will ask for an idea here on the forum at the relevant thread but only if I'm ready.

Of particular note is that I like Astrology and Astronomy (thought I only like the former for its motifs), mythology, colors and the Light Spectrum and Video games (Most relevant to my crossover are Pokémon and Hyperdimension Neptunia. But I also like Kingdom Hearts, Disgaea, and to lesser extents Bioshock and Ace Attorney)

Hello! Ponyweed here, as the name might suggest. Not much to report vis-a-vis fanfiction except that I've been working on ideas for a collab since 2012 based on a complete ponification of J.R.R. Tolkien's the Silmarillion. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anypony who's read the book to discuss it with, and the friends who suggested I start a group for it here on fimfic sadly didn't have time to help. But I'd love to start a collab for it, as was my original intention. Here's a post explaining what I had in mind. Anyhow, more about me... as a brony, I mostly hang on Ponychan, I do the occasional parody "art" here and there, and am working on actual sketch art for the Ponymarillion which I hope to eventually upload before or after I get a job, grin.

Hello, Mongrels. This is your king here, even if you don't recognize me as such. I have decided to lower myself unto the level of the worms, so rejoice that one such as I have allowed myself to write along side the common pony.

*Cough* *cough*
Sorry about that, he tends to make quite an... introduction, at times.

Anyways, hello everyone! Frogmyre here, proud author of The Derp Note, and another story with quite a long name. I honestly like the look of this group, and everything it's trying to accomplish... so I decided to join! (And couldn't resist making the Gilgamesh, King of Ponies introduction.)

Hi there! I'm Lucky Swirl, your friendly FimFiction friend!

I am friend to all on this site, but if you don't wanna be friends, I suppose thats fine... Anyway, I am the proud author or Not A Nerd, and a young girl with a talent for writing. I am no doubt mostly known for my activness on this site, because I am on everyday for about 10 hours. I don't have a life...
Well, I am currently collaborating with my FimFiction friend, Sky Melody, but we're not getting too much progress done, because of our stories are making us busy.

I have a little tip for you all. One morning or afternoon one day, get an FimFiction friend that is up to it, and have a writing morning/afternoon/entire day, especially if you have writers block.

Looking forward to seeing what's going off in the group!

-Lucky Swirl

Hello I'm nioniosbbbb. Nionios is a greek slang for the real name i Have Dennis in Greek Dionysios/Διονύσιος/Διονύσης. I am from Greece I am 24 and I study computer engineering and integration.

Hello everyone. I just joined, but glad to be here. I'm known as kevanick on the internet but you can call me Kyle. I'm 31, I like superheroes, certain anime, Power Rangers, crossovers and technicolor ponies. I have a few ideas for a pony fic but nothing concrete yet, hopefully by having someone who wants to collaborate I can buckle down on an idea.

Fav Mane 6 member: Rainbow Dash or Twilight
Fav Crusader: Scootaloo
Fav Background Unicorn: Colgate with Seaswirl a close second
Fav Background Earth Pony: Carrot Top or Caramel
Fav Background Pegasus: Raindrops with Merry May a close second

Hope to have fun being here!

BR8

Hey. I'm BR8. As of this comment, I haven't written any fics; I haven't had many ideas that I feel safe writing without experience and feedback. I've read a few guides on writing, so I should be decent at worst. My main flaw is indecision.

I'm working on an epic headcanon that has Star Swirl directly or indirectly responsible for all of the major villains (and the Tree/Elements of Harmony). When it's finished, I'll likely write a fic in which somepony (possibly Discord, the Princesses, and/or a time travelling/diary writing Star Swirl) tells Twilight Sparkle everything that happened. So far, I'm planning on including Discord, the Changelings, Sombra, Tirek, the Dazzlings, and Nightmare Moon.

I'm good with grammar and mechanics, though I fancy myself creative as well. I excel at math, not that it matters here.

Hey, guys! I'm Plagueboy23 and I'm a relatively new author here on fimfiction. I've only written a few stories, and I love doing collaborative work. My first collab was actually also my first story on fimfiction, which is still an ongoing story that I am co-writing alongside Ringmaster1336. As of right now it is my main story, and it is called You Thought You Knew Canterlot High. Although I do make mistakes, I consider myself pretty good as far as grammar, spelling, and sentence structure go, so I can serve as a proofreader or pre-reader. I have a soft spot for rare shippings. I'm also looking for ideas for a story that is currently in the planning stage, so if anyone would like to help me, you can check out my blog about it here. Help will be very much appreciated and will, of course, be given proper credit.

I enjoy writing slice of life stories, comical clopfics, and sad/feelsy stories from time to time. I am a fan of Human In Equestria stories, and I am a big supporter of (well-written) OC stories.

I'm willing to proofread, review, or critique anyone's story, just ask!

I hope I can do some great things with you awesome people!

Deuces, guys!

Hello there ^^/ my name is Max, though on this lovely site here I am called Kinetic Heat. I joined the Fimfiction community in late 2013 and have been engaging in writing my own contribution in early 2014, Fangs and Blood and Other Things being my fist piece of art (looking back it makes me cringe a bit, everything that could be done wrong, I did :facehoof:) I wrote a handful of clopshots which got some attention, though not so much love.

I dare say I have a hand for badass characters, as well as describing scenes involving rapid movement, sweat and noises of effort, as well as agonized grunting here and there (I was referring to a fighting scene, if that wasn't obvious). I am not a native English speaker, but I do my best and I work hard in order to improve.

Looking forward to working with any of you, hit me up if you think I fit your style and expectations.

Hi, Im Max From Equestria
Ive helped a lot of people with their stories and was just like "Hey, i need to collab with someone to make my writing better."
What better place to find someone to collab with than this place?
Im up for writing pretty much anything, and im really good at coming up with ideas.
My main ongoing fic right now is Pawn Equestria
So i gotta ask
Collab Bro?

Hey

i'm Revolver's Dusk. i'm 36 from the UK. been a MLP fan for over a year.

currently working on my OC story 'Wildfire - Lighting the Flame'.

i want to do a collab of one-shots detailiing her past as well as the supporting characters in the book

I'm Geo, I'm 28 and I'm from Scotland.

I'm more well-known for writing a series of self-insert romantic twaddle (my words, nobody elses), which is commonly referred to as the 'Geoverse' - because I suck at coming up with orginal names - but I have also written several other pieces of fanfiction. Of Horses And Whorses, Twilight Sparkle Waits For A Train, That Nagging Feeling and Button Mash Goes To A Slumber Party are some of my more popular non-Geoverse fics. I also dabble in clop, but I'm not very good at it. :twilightblush:

I'm here because I want to see about getting more into working with other authors. I've organised two collabs so far, but there are plans for a possible third swirling around in my head.

As such, I am here to see if I can get anyone interested in joining me for this third idea (once I get the plans finalised).

TL;DR - I'm a 28-year old Scotsman who writes silly self-inserts and bad clop, and who wants to start doing collabs.

Comment posted by Midnight Nebula deleted Jun 2nd, 2016

Hello there everyone my name is Kaiju4ever and I'm fan of Kaijus and Mlp. I'm still pretty new to writing but the story I'm working on is called https://www.fimfiction.net/story/368761/the-awakening-of-a-kaiju.
Its a Godzilla x Mlp story. I've loved Godzilla since I was little and I gained a love for Mlp so I combined them.

Name’s Jackie. Ah’ve been around a time or two, with the Manehattanverse bein’ mah main achievement. Well, for the time bein’, anyway. Ah’m hopin’ ta finally finish some of mah other old works someday.

Ah’ve also got a new project planned, which is what brings me here... but ah’ll save that for elsewhere.

BEHOLD MORTALS, I AM THE MIGHTY WAFFLE SPRINKLES. YOU SHALL FEAR ME AND BOW TO MY WILL!

Just kidding XD You can call me Sprinkles. I'm weird. And I can be pretty slow with updating stories, but I like to take my time and make sure each chapter is as good as I can make it. I've had a year go by without updating some things, but I've gotten down to MAYBE two months between chapters, if that. Granted, that's on other sites, my first story on here hasn't been posted yet because the first chapter isn't quite finished :twilightsheepish:

But, I have an idea for a story I'm wanting to write as a collab, so here I am.

um hello new here well that's obvious but i'm hoping to find one or more ponies willing to teach me how to write good understandable fics while having fun spreading ideas like wildfire hopefully without burning equestria to the ground in the process any who my real name is a secret but they call me thunder head because i'm always in the clouds and quite grumpy hope to meet you all tootles

hello amature alert be warned i'm a stubborn little colt who has a lot to learn, i was hoping to find sensays or at best gods of the writing spectrum being that i skimmed through literature and english class in school my writing suffers horribly from the complete lack of proper understanding of punctuation to the sever grammar blunders and i need help and i don't mean a psychiatrist or a chiropractor i know my back hurt because i sit around and watch colorful pastel horse dance around all day aside from other unrelated things my life is pretty boring as for what i'm doing i'm currently looking to spin ideas and spread them like fire without inevitably burning eqeustria to the ground as collateral damage hope to see what this site has to offer and i'm hoping to grow in skill over the next few years anyway tata

Hi, I'm Shinamono. I'm 16 and autistic. I'm soon going to start a story called a dream within a dream.

hello there! i know my profile will say ive been here since 2016 but really, i haven't been all that active until now. I'm here, specifically here and specifically now, because I have this Idea for a story that won't leave me alone.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 190