Luna Is The Best Pony 7,276 members · 4,645 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've posted a story contest over in the Weekly Contests group.

Springtime Nights Contest!

The full rules are in the link up there. Deadline for story entries is April 30th midnight GMT.

TL;DR: Write a story about some characters enjoying Luna's night in the springtime. Clop is allowed. Clop rules: no rape, no bodily excretions (breastmilk doesn't count, that's food not waste), no incest.

Prizes are offered:
1st = 1 oneshot story or 1 inked & colored art done by me, your choice
Runner Up= pencil sketch of character of your choice, possibly colored possibly not

Examples of my sketches and doodles in the link up there.
Read Just Another Tuesday for a quick example of my writing.

4250799 This was posted just recently, but the post you linked to is almost a week old. When's the deadline?

The deadline is April 30th Midnight GMT. I'll update the original post.

4250850 I'll submit you a story sometime soon, I think!

Awesome, thanks and good luck! There's a folder in that group I linked where story submissions go, it is called "Springtime Nights". :twilightsmile:

4250905 Does it have to be romance? I've got a rough outline of a story about Celestia and Luna just walking through the gardens, and Celestia's just marveling at how much more beautiful the night sky is since Luna's return.

If it needs to be romance, I can come up with some cloppy goodness that isn't incest, since that's the rules.

4251032 It is not Romance/Sex only at all! Its allowed, but not required by any means.

The story has to be about some creatures enjoying Princess Luna's nights. Stories will be judged on immersion, technical ability and how well they fit the contest theme.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7