1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
5 things about me:
1. I have an in-progress fic that has been suffering from writer's block for nearly a year.
2. I seem to have a slight propensity for creating crack pairings. (Warning: that's a TVtropes link!)
3. I like linking to TVtropes.
4. I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life.
5. I like playing pencil-and-dice RPGs.
Questions I was asked:
1. What's your favorite video game? Currently? Dungeon Defenders, although I'm looking forward to Torchlight 2.
2. If you could turn into any animal in the world, what would it be? Any animal? I'd be a dragon. If we're limiting the list to mundane Earth critters, though... I'd say some sort of feline hybrid. Or maybe a bear.
3. If two trains left at the same time from two different train stations and were heading for the same train station, which pony would you like to live with and why? Oh, that's a tough one. If we're talking about living there just as a roommate, then the only ones in/around Ponyville I'd be likely to rule out would be Pinkie (energetic is fine, but sometimes I need calmness) and Rarity (I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bit of a slob, and that just wouldn't work). If you're thinking more in terms of a relationship, then that's even more of a tossup. I'll let you know what I decide if I ever find myself in Ponyville.
4. If dividing by zero causes the end of the world, what are your reasons for liking MLP FIM? Good animation, good story, good characters, good songs, excellent cure for cynicism, and a great community.
5. If Lyra and Bon Bon weren't a couple, who do you think they would be with? Dunno. I ponder ships as I read them; I usually don't think about them otherwise.
6. Do you have any guilty pleasures? I occasionally enjoy making irksome people squirm by referring to things that have given them discomfort. In one case, it's large quantities of strawberry jam (and this is from before Hugh Jelly); in another case, it's a daikon.
7. Who is you least favorite pony and why? Based solely on canon? Prince Blueblood.
8. If you came home and found your favorite pony in your bed wearing lingerie, would you hit him/her like a bullet train? As my core requirements are "female, sentient, and consenting", then my answer is most likely yes: all the ponies are sentient and all of my favorites are female, so as long as the one in my bed is both old enough and willing, then sure.
9. In your head canon, is Dr. Whooves the pony timelord, or is he just a regular pony? What head canon?
10. What is your favorite type of movie? (action, comedy, romance, etc...) Action-comedy.
11. What's your favorite food? Edible.
People I tagged:
2. Ebon Mane
Questions for the tagged:
1. What's your inspiration?
2. If you were to become a pony, what type would be your second choice?
3. You arrive in the ponyverse and change form, but you don't become a pony. You are now a...?
4. What's your favorite tag combo?
5. How about least favorite tag combo?
6. Pinkie is hosting a potluck party. What are you bringing?
7. Things have gotten busy, and everypony is looking to hire someone to help them with their jobs. Who would you work for?
8. What item of technology would you introduce to Equestria? It can be reworked to be magic-based as needed.
9. If you could make a living at anything, what would it be?
10. Favorite song from the show? Includes remixes.
11. Favorite brony song not from the show? Again, includes remixes.