- 19,908 words · 967 views · 142 · 6
- 147,903 words · 2,009 views · 310 · 24
- 1,481 words · 596 views · 72 · 4
- 29,671 words · 1,918 views · 321 · 14
- 12,102 words · 2,584 views · 372 · 11
- 12,311 words · 3,167 views · 353 · 11
- 2,901 words · 2,862 views · 304 · 13
- 6,755 words · 2,847 views · 279 · 6
- 5,318 words · 3,881 views · 374 · 18
- 4,459 words · 3,622 views · 366 · 8
1,712 members follow GentlemanJ
- Please no go away I crie
- An hero
- Shadow Walker
- jon geir
- Professor Litmus
- grey conscience
- Flutter(noun/adjective here)
- D Styles
- Comedic Arts
Final Remarks · 11:05am
Ladies and gentleman,
Over three years ago, I started writing the story of Rarity and Graves with the goal of giving them a happily ever after. Yesterday, I met that goal, and so I can finally say with a smile that it's all done. The stories of Graves are finished.
For those of you who have been posting comments and questions since Journey's End, sorry I haven't been responding: I didn't want to accidentally give anything away or ruin the surprise that was coming, so I kept silent until everything was laid out and done. If anyone still has anything they want to ask about the stories, please feel free to drop them here. I'd be more than happy to answer them.
As for everyone who's made it to this point, I just wanted to say once more, thanks for reading. It's taken a very long time to get here, and the series, which has never been very popular to begin with, just kept getting more obscure with each passing week. Still, there were people who kept coming back with every new chapter, people who showered the stories with more love and support than I could ever have expected despite all the terrible cliffhangers I put you through. To those people, I just want you to know that I couldn't have done this without you and that you are all just the absolute best.
Thanks for sharing this trip with me. It's been a wild ride that I wouldn't have missed for the word.
The Journey of Graves: Season 1
- When the Man Comes Around As Ponyville prepares for arriving royal marshals, a new traveler quietly slips into town. 22,211 words · 21,466 views · 1,336 likes · 43 dislikes
- So... What Happens Next? Ordered to stay in Ponyville, Graves finds that his new life will take some getting used to. 7,070 words · 9,570 views · 981 likes · 18 dislikes
- Trouble Meets Disaster Marshal Graves gets settled in, but is called away on duty. Oddly enough, Sweetie Belle tags along. 13,521 words · 8,899 views · 901 likes · 17 dislikes
- Two Kinds of Complications Rarity wants a date. Sweetie Belle wants a brother. Lucky Graves just wants a day without headaches. 14,433 words · 8,776 views · 877 likes · 21 dislikes
- Untangling the Knot 21,591 words · 8,179 views · 865 likes · 18 dislikes