- Marshmallows and Cotton CandyA collection of fluffy tales around Graves and the best sisters in Ponyville. We start with Sweetie Belle doing business. Serious business.12,088 words ·1,625 views ·267 likes ·9 dislikes
- Marshals: The Next GenerationFour of Equestria's finest military cadets seek entry into the elite branch of the marshal. However, in order to qualify, they have to pass the test of none other than Gunmetal Graves himself.12,310 words ·2,362 views ·279 likes ·10 dislikes
- Winter Wonders, Winter WorriesWinter's a wonderful time full of fun and festive frolicking. Just be sure not to catch the sniffles. 2,901 words ·1,985 views ·246 likes ·12 dislikes
- Delivery Directive: Do NOT Be LateMarshal Graves has simple orders: take the package and deliver it on time. Of course, simple orders never mean a simple time.6,754 words ·1,943 views ·216 likes ·6 dislikes
- Be a ManWith his crush on Rarity going the way of the dodo, Spike begins to wonder just what it means to be a man.5,322 words ·2,727 views ·311 likes ·17 dislikes
- Casino Battle RoyaleIn which a night of glitz and glamour becomes a bit more interesting for a couple of Equestria's finest.4,436 words ·2,631 views ·296 likes ·7 dislikes
- Nightmare Night 2: Halloweening HarderNightmare Night is back once more, which means a night chock full of hilarity, hi-jinks, and near apocalyptic obliteration. Need I say more?3,202 words ·2,777 views ·339 likes ·13 dislikes
- Dating is HardA short story in the Journey of Graves. Join our favorite grey eyed soldier as he navigates the new and treacherous minefield known as dating.6,744 words ·2,378 views ·356 likes ·13 dislikes
- There's a Reason They Call it a CrushSpike is definitely looking forward to the Ponyville girls coming home. Only... what's he to do when the object of his deepest affections turns out to be taken?9,720 words ·3,465 views ·400 likes ·20 dislikes
- Terror is the Bestest PonyIn which the League of Legend's Shadow of War is summoned not to Runeterra's Fields of Justice, but to little old Ponyville. Shenanigans ensue.4,329 words ·3,997 views ·426 likes ·7 dislikes
1,550 members follow GentlemanJ
- Fusion Blaster
- An hero
- Shadow Walker
- jon geir
- Professor Litmus
- grey conscience
- Flutter(noun/adjective here)
- D Styles
- Comedic Arts
Ladies and Gentlemen!
"Finally, after an eternity away from you all, [GentlemanJ] is back!"
-Jack of Blades, Fable
What can I say? I was working, I was international, I was dealing with enough unexpected drama to make Calculon cry foul. But after a whole lot of writing, rewriting, revisions and additions, I am finally ready to get back to posting. Probably.
So here's the deal. School starts next week and since I don't foresee it being a major issue, I will in all likelihood be able to start posting by week's end. That's Saturday, September 6 at the usual 6-7 PM Eastern time slot I usually do, for all ye who are less than temporally inclined. However, it may end up that I will have to postpone one week to make sure that my posts are up to the quality you all deserve. After all, I figure that since I've been so egregiously delayed, what's one more week in the grand scheme of things?
"BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!"
Now, a lot of you are no doubt wondering why I've taken so long off. Well, dear readers, that's because I have been working on a narrative of grand and epic proportions. Of course, it's easy to say that when I'm judging my own works, so what does that mean for you? Since I am kind and merciful, I will tell you:
Over. Forty. Complete. Chapters.
That's right. You thought A Long, Winding Road was intense? I'm about to lay down the hammer on you suckers! This is going to be by far the longest, most ambitious arc I've ever done and once I start posting, there will literally be one week of hiatus at most in that gigantic deluge of adventure smacks you upside the face like a blue fin tuna in class five hurricane! I know it's been a long time in coming, but it's been necessary in order to give you my greatest and most complext work to date.
To those who've been patiently waiting, I ask for you patience for just a week or so longer. Go back and reread the series. Freshen up on your Journey lore because I promise you, once this train leaves the station, there will be no more stops.
"[DEAR READERS]! PREPARE FOR GLORY!"
-King Leonidas, 300
Sincerely, and at most 2 weeks away,
P.S. More readings by Intrapulation available here. Or at least a dramatic interlude. Close enough.
The Journey of Graves: Season 1
- When the Man Comes Around As Ponyville prepares for arriving royal marshals, a new traveler quietly slips into town. 22,162 words · 17,072 views · 1,055 likes · 32 dislikes
- So... What Happens Next? Ordered to stay in Ponyville, Graves finds that his new life will take some getting used to. 6,605 words · 7,629 views · 793 likes · 14 dislikes
- Trouble Meets Disaster Marshal Graves gets settled in, but is called away on duty. Oddly enough, Sweetie Belle tags along. 13,514 words · 7,108 views · 754 likes · 15 dislikes
- Two Kinds of Complications Rarity wants a date. Sweetie Belle wants a brother. Lucky Graves just wants a day without headaches. 14,433 words · 7,061 views · 739 likes · 19 dislikes
- Untangling the Knot 21,591 words · 6,573 views · 723 likes · 18 dislikes