• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 885 Views, 48 Comments

The Time Pony - ShadyCanopy



4 Doctors cross, now they and their companions must defeat what has caused this rift.

  • ...
4
 48
 885

Destructo

Clockwork sat on one of the cell cots. "Uggh... I'm so bored! I have to do something!" he moaned.

Fob Watch gave him with an annoyed look. "Stop whining. It's only been five minutes. I won't sit here and allow you to moan all day!" he said, annoyed. Suddenly, something hit the cell bars. The four ponies looked up to see three humans.

One of them wore a black bodysuit and a police visor. He had a scar under his eye. Another wore the same outfit, but had a goatee. The last of the three wore a tuxedo and tie. He had a long scar across his face. Other than the scar, he was what humans would consider 'handsome'. "Hello, Doctor, or should I say Doctors? I am Destructo.

"I have brought you here to kill one of your companions, but I didn't know what time he was in," Destructo said with an evil grin.

Rusty scratched his head. "Why lock us in here then, instead of our companions? Also, may I ask why you want to kill the companion and who the companion is?" he said curiously.

"Very well. I want to kill Darkfire because he gave me this scar. As for why I locked you in here, I needed you out of the way where you couldn't try to save him!" Destructo said, ending with a maniacal laugh.

Time Turner groaned. "Really? You're acting like a villain from a superhero story!"

"What?" Destructo asked.

"You're the classic villain! The one who monologues his plans and laughs at the end of a rant! It's so stereotypical that it's annoying!" Clockwork said, getting what Turner was trying to do.

"No, I am not!" Destructo said, starting to get annoyed.

"Yes, you are! The only way you could be more stereotypical is if you don't let us out of this cell!" Time Turner said in reply.

'No, I am- wait. I see what you are trying to do. I will kill you if you continue this," Destructo said angrily.

"If you do that, then that would kill us!" Fob Watch said.

"Then stop," Destructo replied. Destructo and his henchmen walked away from the cell, leaving the Doctors to their thoughts.

"Well, that didn't work," Clockwork remarked.

"You think?" Fob Watch said.


As our group walked down the path, I fell in step next to Roseluck. "Hello, Roseluck!" I said, startling her.

"Oh, hey, Darkfire. What do you need?" she asked.

"Well, once, I accidentally found the Doctor's memory room, which had all his outfits and pictures of his old companions. When he found out, he told me about them, but... you. He said you were different. I wanted to meet the mare that could impress even him!" I said with a grin.

"Really?" she asked, blushing. Before I could reply, we heard a scream coming from over a hill, where Derpy and Daring had gone to scout.

I turned to the other companions. "Come on!" I yelled as I galloped over the hill towards the sound.

Author's Note:

There we go! Villain set up, heroes adventuring, and the Doctor up to his old tricks! Also, how does Darkfire know Destructo, a human? Find out next time on The Time Pony!

Comments ( 14 )

.... I like this story, I really do....

But... "Destucto"?

And the way he just up and reveals his plan is just.... no.

That's....

I don't know, but that's not a good thing.

2487340
Well, Destructo does not know the Doctors that well, and does not know they are as cunning as they are. He thinks that the Doctors can not escape(which we all know they'll find a way. I don't plan my stories too far ahead other than the basic plot.) and the companions, other than Darkfire, are weak(which they aren't) and won't be able to save the Doctors.

As for the name, if someone can think of a better one, I will give them credit and change Destructo's name.

Here's a description for Destructo: Destructo is a ruthless killer. He can absorb the life energy of living creatures, and upon absorbing it, he gains a little bit of their power. He also has a mysterious past with the Rusty's companion, Darkfire.

In my other series that I have stopped creating, Destructo was the name of the villain who killed another Darkfire's allies. Darkfire, before coming to Equestria, was a superhero back on Earth in that world. Yeah... it was a bad series.:twilightblush:

Other than that, how do you like the story so far?

2487487 I like the premise, the style of writing (Though I still think the way Destructo just came out and revealed his plan was dumb), and the overall story is a good one.

2487502
Yeah, I want to do mostly companions for this story, giving each of them a moment to shine on their way to find the Doctors, and as you can probably tell from the end of Destructo(the chapter), Roseluck will be first.
Also, I'm making an intro, and I need voice actors to be written for the characters. Can I use you for Rusty/Twelve?

2487522 I don't really think I'll be good enough. My voice is high, and I'm going through a really bad cough, so my voice is really shaky as well. I'm not suited for the role.

2487569 It's for an intro, so it will just say your username, you don't need to do any actual voice work. It's just aesthetic.

2487608 Oh, okay. Go ahead, then.

2487621
Also, I can't think of a ponified name for David Tennant and Matt Smith

2487643 David MANE-ant, Matt....

Matt...

GOD DANG IT!!!

I think he gave away his plan a bit fast there.

And, did you happen to find yourself an editor?

2488281
Yep. He's starting next chapter, tomorrow.

2488315
Ok, just checking since you did ask me.

2912381
Just now realizing you posted this, I have one thing to say. Allonsy, Alonzo!!

P.S. Do you want your name in the new intro as Lucky Clove?

Comment posted by JXWheeler deleted Nov 17th, 2013
Login or register to comment