• Published 18th May 2013
  • 591 Views, 14 Comments

Cross-Realm Raiding - Bishibosh the Shaman



Bishibosh and his companion Fayt travel across the Mulgore plains to meet with a very enigmatic mage.

  • ...
1
 14
 591

Other Realms.

Cross-Realm Raiding
Chapter Four

As the two ponies entered the room, Bishibosh leaned up, ignoring the pain (and the nurses advice) he raised a hoof to his chest in a salute to the ponies who saved him and his friend. Applejack and Twilight didn't get the gesture but took it as a greeting of respect.

"It sure is good to see you awake, we've been checkin up on you two for a few days now. Even shirked fixing the damage to the orchard to see you guys. What happened to your friend?" Applejack commented.

"Oh he went out for a bite to eat, don't worry. He's resilient for a corp... uh, beat up guy heh." Bishibosh remarked.

"Yes, about him. Princess Celestia asked me to have you tell me about him." Twilight added.

"It's quite the story. but if you must..." Bishibosh told the two ponies about the rise and fall of the undead empire at Icecrown, starting at the creation of the Lich King Ner'Zhul, the Burning Legion, and Arthas. At the part of the story about him, the pon ies seemed most fixated.

"Now wait just a minute, this pony er... he-u-man? just killed his dad, raised up his pony from the dead, and left?" Applejack asked confused.

"Quiet AJ, This is important." Twilight interrupted.

"It's quite fine, and I would hardly refer to Invincible as a pony. Legend calls him a mighty stallion. But to the point, about Fayt." Bishibosh continued about the life of Fayt. In his human life and his undeath, how he served Lorderon faithfully in life and death. He told them of Sylvanas the banshee queen, and how she almost slew Arthas, and finally how she raised Fayt from the depths of the grave.

At this point Fayt trotted into the room followed by an astonished nurse. Probably gaping at the amount of food he stowed in his torn corpse like body. Fayt took a look at the two ponies and smirked a crooked smirk.

"so these are the heroins of the day eh?" he cackled.
"Yupp, I was the one who pulled you outa that tree." Applejack responded.
"Well, good job. you saved a dead guy. Here's a medal."
"Ya know, the 'typical' response is a thank you."
"for what? saving my life?" At this fayt fell on the ground and cackled wildly.

"Don't mind him. He is grateful but death has a way of ruining ones maners." Bishibosh commented.
"If Rarity heard you say that..." Twilight sighed. " Anyways we better be getting out of here. You need your rest."
"What do you mean? I feel fine, and pony boy here can just wish his wounds away..." Fayt sneered.
"Fayt keep your mouth shut for once." Bishibosh stated but was interrupted.
"What do he mean 'wish them away'?" Twilight asked.
"Umm, well I am a shaman, or do you not have those here?"
"No, I think Zecora said that word before but I don't know what it means."

Bishibosh sighs...

"In Azeroth, a shaman is a sworn guardian on the worlds both physical and spiritual. Naturally we control the powers of the elements. Fire, earth, wind, and water for example." Bishibosh started.
"So you use some kind of magic?" Twilight said skeptically, noticing Bishibosh was an earth pony and not a unicorn. "Perhaps you could show us."
"Very well... just give me a second."

Bishibosh climbed out of bed, and as the nurse rushed to stop him a burst of wind pushed her back against the wall. The dark coated pony reared up and his hooves began to glow in a watery form. In an instant water rushed out from nowhere and covered the shaman, soaking him completely. It happened in an instant but Applejack, Twilight, and the nurse watched in amazement as the bloodied bandages fell off revealing deep cuts closing in seconds. after they closed the fur covered the scars and it was as if they were never there. After performing the spell, Bishibosh's hands erupted into stone and rock seemed to seep from his coat. Stones began to circle his body as if in a gravitational pull.

Both the ponies stood there in awe as they watched this earth pony cast spells from his hooves. Bishibosh stepped down from his upright reared position and made his way to the nearby desk with his robes folded up. They were neatly washed. He flopped them onto his back and looked around, raising an eyebrow he asked. "Wheres the changing room?"


Back in the plains of Mulgore, a group huddled around the odd machine. Two Tauren, one male one female, a blood elf and an orc. The orc spoke first.

"So this is where they were last seen?" The orc began.
"Thats the reports Ven" The blood elf continued. "Hun, what do you think?"

At this the female Tauren walked to the machine and nosed around in it. "I dont know, but if those two dumbasses arn't back in time for the raid I am going to personally de-nut them myself... Hey Korin, what do you think? He was your brother after all.

The other tauren stood at a distance. Clad in the Sunwalker Judge plate armor, he stood nearly the height of three men. Finally he whispered... "Where are you brother..."


As Bishibosh wandered the room, Applejack couldn't help but notice he didn't have a cutie mark. She didn't comment on it due to the circumstances but still was hatching an idea. Twilight also noticed the blankness of his flank and also kept hushed.

"Umm, I asked a question?" Bishibosh asked.
"Uh what?" both ponies said in unison.
"Changing room? Bathroom? some place I can put on my cloths?"
"Oh, yeah we don't have those. We kinda don't wear cloths in case you didn't notice." Twilight mentioned trying to hide a mocking smile.

Bishibosh had noticed but was trying to set his gaze on other things besides the bare flanks of the two mares in front of him. No matter how strangely... alluring they were. He quickly shifted his gaze to his robes and began to sqeeze into them.

"so... we are stuck here for a while it seems. Fayt any ideas were we can stay?" Bishibosh asked his friend.

"Well, since the two of yall wrecked an acre of my woods, how about you guys stay at the farm and work off the damage." Applejack mentioned.
"That's great, but we will have to pa..." Fayt began but Applejack pushed him out the door.
"That wasn't an offer..."

Bishibosh laughed and followed behind.