• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 5,291 Views, 395 Comments

Let's try this Again - TheRevolution

  • ...
19
 395
 5,291

Standing up and Opening up

"Oh my goodness sir....."

"It's perfectly fine," you interrupt, "accidents happen." Your lap was soaking wet. It looked like you had wet yourself, but you stood up to let some of the water drip down regardless. Noticing your soaked crotch, Applejack took the opportunity to poke fun at you.

"Looks like water just goes right through ya, sugar cube."

"Stop looking at my crotch Applejack," you say with a smug grin on your face. Everyone at the table laughs, not only at the joke, but at the situation. This causes Applejack to blush profusely. Game. Set. Match. Win.

"Here you go sir," Ditzy says as she hands you a rag.

"Derpy!" A man yells from near the kitchen,"come here now!" The waitress quickly makes her way to her superior. He was a tall skinny man with black hair. By the look on his face, you could tell he was outraged.

"Yes sir?" She asked in a scared tone.

"What the hell is wrong with you? All you ever do is make mistakes and piss people off! Nobody likes you or needs you!" Noticing that he was raising his hand, preparing to strike her. Without even thinking you walk up to the man and catch his hand in mid-swing.

"I've heard enough," you say in an angry tone, "lay a finger on her and I will beat the shit out of you. That is no way to treat any person, especially a fellow employee. Understand?" You both just stood there starring angrily at each other. What seemed to feel like an eternity was interrupted by a tall muscular man with blue hair and a monocle.

"What seems to be the problem sir?"

"Your employee was verbally assaulted Ditzy and was about to strike her!" you exclaim. By the looks of the man, you could tell he was owner of the restaurant. Even though you were unable to keep cool, this man was.

"Ditzy, is this true?" He asks. The tears rolling down her eyes were enough to answer his question. She did, however, answer him.

"Yes sir," she replied in a hush tone. Turning towards the male employee, the tall man began to speak to him in a calm but stern tone.

"I have had enough from you, " he began, "you're fired. Get out." The employee stormed out the front door. The tall man then turned to you."Thank you for standing up for my employee. I should have fired that man moths ago. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Frederic, but my friends call me Fancy Pants."

"Nice to meet you, sorry for making a scene."

"It is not a problem," he exclaimed, "in fact, I will allow you and your friends to eat for free tonight."

"Thank you so much."


The rest of everyone's dinner went without interruption. Ditzy was no longer your server, but was replaced by a short girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. Ditzy was still upset and was crying in the employee lounge.

"That was really good food," exclaims Twilight.

"Yea it was. What do you guys want to do now?"

"Let's go clubbing!" yelled Pinkie Pie.

"Oonce oonce oonce oonce," Dash announces. There was a collective laugh from everyone at the table.

"We'd have to change clothes first, darling," exclaimed Rarity.

"Let's head back to the dorms then," you say. You and your group then get up and begin to head for the door. Before exiting the building, you hear someone walk up behind you. You turn around and notice that it was your waitress, Ditzy.

"Hold up," she demands.

"What is it?"

"I never got to thank you for helping me out earlier. That was a very brave thing you did there."

"Wasn't a problem at all."

"There is something that I need to give to you."

"Oh, what would tha..." Your sentence was cut short as her soft lips met yours. For a good ten seconds, the two of you kissed right there in the restaurant. Nobody seemed to notice, except for one blonde headed girl that was going to give you hell.

"Thank....you," Ditzy said after your kiss.

"Any time," you say with a chuckle. You proceed to exit the building to catch up to your friends. They were all in the limo waiting for you.

"What took so long?" asked a somewhat frustrated Applejack.

"I almost forgot to leave a tip for both the waitresses."

"Better have left a good tip." What's up with her? Maybe it's just me imagining things, but I swear that she is mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong did I? Oh well, I'll ask her later........maybe.

The limo took off towards the dorms. During the trip you kept your eyes on the window. You hadn't taken time to look around the city yet, but what you had seen so far seemed magnificent. It was just a beautiful as the campus was. Eventually, the limo stopped at an intersection. Looking out the window, you notice a man walking down the street, past a cardboard box. On his face, you could see bitterness, sadness and loss. Having lost your parents, you recognized these emotions. What was strange about this situation was that the cardboard box rattled when the man passed it. The sad man turned his attention to the box and began to open it, but you didn't get to see what was inside. The light turned green and the limo took off.

Opening the box, the man found something in it that was going to change his life for the better.

Author's Note:

Mega Author's Note Begin:

Sorry for the wait guys, been really busy lately.

I apologize to my editor, I'll make sure you review the next chapter.

I want to know if you guys would like my MLP X Skyrim fan fic to be pony in human world, pony in pony world, or human in human world.

Also, I have confessed to the girl that I fancy, that I have feelings for her. If you're wondering, no, I don't lust after her, I love her.

Bonus points, if you get the reference in this chapter.

As always

Viva la Revolucion!