• Published 17th Apr 2013
  • 268 Views, 3 Comments

MPD: Multiple Pony Disorder - Preastore



A mare who's life is totally changed when she steps out of the forest and into civilization.

  • ...
 3
 268

From the beginning

A young filly, with a coat resembling pink Cotten candy and a curly mane that looked like it was made with blue Cotten candy, played in a summer sun. Her mother watch as the young pegasus bounced up and down in a circle for no reason. Pride warmed the mare's heart when the young filly started to fly a little bit, but that pride quickly turned to fear as her daughter got a little to close to the dreaded Everfree forest.

She got up quickly and called to the filly, but the young pegasus didn't hear. The all to familiar glowing eyes of Timberwolves appear at the edge of the forest and the mother ran as fast as her legs allowed, barely making it to her child before she went into the forest. The wolves stalked out of the forest, and the mother sent her child to the village for help. As the filly ran off, the wolves pounced, barely missing the now running mare.

The little foal ran as fast as she could, but just as she reached the village, she could hear a scream of pain. Gulping, she called for help. Almost the whole village replied, and they set off to help the little pegasus's mother.

It was to late, the screams of pain and agony had ceased by the time they reached the scene. All that was left of her mother was a skeleton resting in a pool of blood. Tears streamed down the filly's cheeks as the smell of death reached her nose and realization set in. For let it be known that fate is cruel to that innocent pony, who was blind since birth.

She sat by her mother's skeleton when her father arrived. It took only a second for him to realize what had just took place. He went over to his daughter, looking for someone to blame. The father looked down on the poor pony and decided to blame her. Instead of comforting his daughter, he yelled at her, shocking every pony.

Tears poured down his face as he said the last words he would ever say to his daughter,"I banish you from this place and to the Everfree Forest."

No one believed their ears. The filly sat there in disbelief until her father kicked her. Not just a light shove, a full blown kick that sent her flying a couple hooves (claws, feet?). The young pegasus ran from the town and into the forest, saying nothing but her sobs told everything. She never looked back and never will look back.

Her name is Bright Woods

And that's the day she lost everything...

>---<>---<>---<>---<>---<

Five years later, that same pegasus is laying in a hospital bed, and no one knows if she's going to live...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait! I wasn't sure what to do for this chapter, and then things got in my way. Then more things got in my way... Well, lets just say that I got this done and that's that.(I feel so mean) I'm planning for this to be the saddest chapter, and if you want me to describe how Bright Woods can't see but Dark Woods can, I'll do it in the next chapter's Author's notes. So, I'm planning to get a few more chapters done in the next couple months and I know this chapter is short, I'm sorry. Very short. Urgh! I wrote this at 11:00 P.M. When I was suppose to be asleep... Next chapters will be longer, I swear!
On another note, I'm planning to start another story soon, seeing how I've written some chapters in my spare time, but it isn't up yet because I'm working on the picture. Yes, I'm doing the picture myself. That is because I'm horrible at describing my ideas for art projects, and I'm an ok artist.
So, Hope you've enjoyed this chapter and happy New Years! (I'm a little late...)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment