• Published 6th Feb 2012
  • 3,083 Views, 221 Comments

The Day of No More Eyes - Argembarger



A tale of overcoming adversity, and learning what it means to be a true hero.

  • ...
44
 221
 3,083

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Cutie Mark Crusaders Echolocators Yay

There was a tap at the window. "Sweetie Belle," she heard, the voice muffled behind a pane of glass, "Hey, Sweetie Belle!"

Sweetie Belle turned to look at Applebloom through the window, before remembering that that wasn't a thing she could actually do, because she couldn't see. She headed over to the window and opened it.

"Sweetie Belle! It's me, Applebloom!"

"Yeah, I know. I recognized your voice, Applebloom."

"Butcha can't even see me," Applebloom protested.

"Oh, right. You're right, Applebloom," Sweetie Belle said before clearing her throat. "Hello, who is it?"

"It's me, Applebloom!"

"Oh, hi, Applebloom."

"We're blind! Like, everyone. Blind!"

"I know, Applebloom."

"We can't even see!"

"I know, Applebloom."

"Isn't that just crazy??"

"I know, Applebloom."

"What do you think, Rarity?"

Rarity considered the question for a moment. "Yes, dear, I suppose it is very 'crazy'. Is Applejack with you? I'd like to have an adult conversation about the matter."

"I'm an adult!" said Applebloom.

"Well, regardless..." Rarity began.

"Yeah, I'm here, Rarity. So's Big Mac. He's gonna watch over... well, not... not watch, 'xactly, but, uhh... The little 'uns. He's gonna keep them outta trouble while we go round up the rest of the girls and get to the bottom of this being blind business," Applejack snorted.

"That sounds simply marvellous, doesn't it, Sweetie Belle?"

"Yeah! I can't wait to play all kinds of fun blindgames. Do you know any fun blindgames, Big Mac?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Eepossibly. Ah'll hafta think about it," Big Mac stoicismed.

"Where's Scootaloo?" Applebloom asked.

"Where do you think, sis? With Rainbow Dash."

"Oh yeah!"

PreviousChapters Next