• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 961 Views, 37 Comments

My Best Friend Applejack - SuperBronyFunTimeWooHoo



This is a Little something sort of inspired by "My Little Dashie" It may be Under sad but It's a bit Funny too!

  • ...
7
 37
 961

A Turn For the Worst

It was a nice Sunday Morning, Mathew couldn't have been happier. The birds were singing, The sun was bright, he had this weird dream about Applejack coming to him. He didn't know what it meant but he was glad she wasn-

"AHH!" Mathew screamed as he fell on the floor. "What the heck did I trip over?" Mathew still had Morning vision but what he thought he saw was a Orange object right next to his bed snoring very loud. The Orange thing then moved.

What ever it was yawned "Ahh, Morning Partner how was your sleep?"

"AHH, What the heck?! I thought I was dreaming about you!?"

"Well," Applejack bucked Mathew in the arm

"Ow! What was that for?" Mathew yelled

"To see if yer' Dreaming sugarcube! And it turns out your not!" Applejack replied

"Oh no.. Oh no no no no no no no! This is not happening!"

"What seems to the fret sugar cube?" She asked

"I can't take care of you! I had a pet once! I had a pet hamster and..."

"and what?"

"Uh. Let's not talk about that. Another thing I don't like you!"

"Ah don't see what's not to like about me! I'm the most trustful pony around!

"I don't care! I.. I can't take care of you! You'll probably be dead in a couple of.." Then it all came back to Mathew. He has to take care of her.

"You know what, Never mind" Mathew said

'Uh, What will I be dead in?" Applejack asked

"Oh, Just forget about it!"

Applejack was very startled.

"Listen I need to go check if My parents are home. Stay. Here,"

"Got it!" Applejack said.

Mathew went down to the Kitchen and sure enough, found his dad there.

"Hi dad!"

"Oh hey Sport, Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah yeah, Um can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"If I had a pet.. perhaps a Pony.. would you except it?"

Mathew's dad sighed "Mathew this My Little Pony thing is getting out of hand and No I would not except it! Why?"

"Oh.. No reason just asking!"

Mathew's dad looked at him suspiciously, "Well I'm heading to go pick up Mom she had to stay overnight fridge help yourself to anything in the fridge"

"Thanks.." Mathew ran back up stairs.

When he reached his room he sat on his bead and talked to Applejack.

"Okay my dad just left for work, so first things first, What do you eat?"

"Apples, hay, oats.," Applejack answered

"Huh, what an interesting Diet" Mathew said sarcastically. "I can get the apples definitively, I'm not so sure about the hay and outs though. Come with me and we can what's down in the Kitchen"

The two walked down to the kitchen they searched everywhere. But Applejack saw something that caught her eye.

"What the hay is that?!" She pointed to a box of Applejack Cereal. "Wow, ah Guess I am popular in this dimension! They named a cereal after me!" Applejack said excited.

Mathew just looked at her. "Those things are terrible go ahead and be my guest if you want some"

"Eh, what the hay Let's do it,"

Mathew poured some Applejack cereal into a bowl and put it on the ground. The Orange chowed down on the thing like there was no tomorrow.

"Whooooo Boy, That was delish!" She yelled,

"Good to know, now I know you won't starve"

"I find that good too!" Applejack chuckled

_________________________________________________________________________________________________


The next couple of hours the couple had chatted and chatted until nightfall.

"Hey, I'm getting a little nervous about my parents, do you think there okay? My Mom's office is only a half and out away. They've been out for a while."

"Don't worry! They'll be back soon! I'm surprised you didn't say anything before!" Applejack replied

"Well I guess I should, Maybe They'll be back in the mourning let's head back up stairs and sleep"

Applejack yawned, "Sounds like a good Idea,"

The two went up and said there goodnights and went to sleep

*WARNING DRAMATIC PLOT TWIST AHEAD!*

The two woke up and Mathew got out of bed to make Applejack's Breakfast. All of a sudden there the doorbell rang and Mathew went to go answer it.

"Uh, Can I help you?"

There was a very large man in a suit at the door he had blonde hair and he had a frown on his face.

"Are you the only child of the house?" the man asked.

"Yeah why?" Mathew asked

"Kid, I don't know how to tell you this, but your parents died in a car accident last night, I'm very sorry,"

-DRAMATIC PLOT TWIST MUSIC-

Author's Note:

if it get's good feedback I'll make Chapter 5 on Friday.