• Published 6th Apr 2013
  • 396 Views, 24 Comments

Journal of a Schizophrenic Brony - Roman Empire



A young man is afflicted with a beautiful curse: he hallucinates day-in, day-out - hallucinations of ponies. This is a recording of his life among Equestrians.

  • ...
23
 24
 396
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

So how's insanity? (Your lucky you got the "Nice" insanity)

2401838 Eh, I can't really complain. Every once in a while I get upset by the fact that reality and I aren't always on speaking terms, but I'm pleased with the hand I was dealt. I probably have the best possible hallucination disorder EVER. :pinkiehappy:

this is my new favorite story.....ever. please continue to astound me good sir.

2403090 Amen brony, Amen.

Comment posted by Roman Empire deleted Apr 10th, 2013

To those of you who enjoyed it, I'm sorry.
I'm taking the journal down. After trying to write more this week, I realized a few things: 1. I am not motivated enough to maintain a journal of my life, even for your sakes. and 2. My life is not nearly as interesting as you would imagine. I don't go on adventures with the Mane 6 or anything like that - I just see ponies.

The fic will come down this afternoon.

2414953
Hey man I enjoyed this read and I really liked how you were able to intricate MLP into your daily life. It's not just a show or a fan base, it's a medium for artists, writer, and musicians to convey their inspiration to an audience. the fact that your able to take away their ideas and designs and make it unique with intricate dialogue everyday is very respectable.

Login or register to comment