• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 716 Views, 4 Comments

Code: Lyoko: The War For Cazareth - DanBoeing



the whole of creation is threatened by war, a war that revolves around a small group of people

  • ...
2
 4
 716

Chapter 1: The Eve of War

Chapter 1

"NO WAY! We are NOT going to war!" shouted the Doctor. "There isn't a reason, I mean, we don't even know who he is! You just want to start a war based on the fact he made you regenerate? that's just stupid! And yes I'm assuming because we have NO IDEA who he is! We no nothing about him other than-"

"You done yet?" asked Dan.

"I'll shut up now..." said the Doctor.

"I'll admit, i owe you all an explanation, I also lied a bit, Doctor, i am not the genetic template of your species, we were just both exposed to the same anomalies you were, next, we have to go to war because it won't be our choice, and finally, if he wins this war, the whole of reality will perish, understand?"

"Right now, I could care less about a thing you just said, my head is still reeling from the fact that- all this just- it- all- UUUUGGGGGGGGH! I need coffee..." said Twilight as she wandered out of the room.

"Alright, anyone else need coffee?" asked Dan.

The group said no in unison, they couldn't handle the physical stress, combined with their mental stress.

"Good, now, Celestia, we need an army, find every eligible Colt and Stallion you can and recruit them, ill give them weapons and armor. Luna, I'll need you to give me a map of Equestria and help point out key strategic points to set up a research facility. The rest of you, sleep, you'll need it, I'll wake you when you are needed."

As Dan said that, everyone but Celestia and Luna dropped to the floor.

"I'm not sure my people can handle the thought of war..." said Celestia.

"Tell them that if war frightens them, loosing will be a pain far worse than death." said Dan harshly.

The only humanoid walked out of the now silent room into the hallways.

"I'm sorry everyone," he whispered to himself, "but what is going to happen is inevitable..."

Author's Note:

Yes I'm still alive, and here is the second book in the series, you may have noticed Dan has gotten a bit, darker...