• Published 12th Mar 2013
  • 1,427 Views, 29 Comments

Dracula - Lynked



Something is in Equestria...

  • ...
4
 29
 1,427

Diary of Pinkie Pie

Diary of Pinkie Pie
Wednesday, March 3

I don’t like this at all! This time it was a leg-twitch tail-itch ear-flip eye-snitch hoof-trip neck-crick! I should tell Twilight! I gotta tell Twilight, but if I get another one of these I’m gonna be sore and sick and upset and that’d be bad! Twilight has to know! Oh, I don’t like this at all!

It’s the bats I tell ya! Do you hear me diary?! It’s the bats! There’s something wrong with the bats! They might call me batty, but you just wait diary! A leg-twitch tail-itch ear-flip eye-snitch hoof-trip neck-crick is nothing but bad news!

Mr. and Mrs. Cake are acting funny too! They’re closing shop an hour early today, and they never ever close shop early! And the foals! They’re keeping them in their room tonight, instead of letting them sleep in the cribs! Something’s fishy! Twilight thinks its the castle, that’s what she thinks diary. But it’s the bats I tell you!

Only the bats could cause a leg-twitch tail-itch ear-flip eye-snitch hoof-trip neck-crick. It’s nothing but bad news. Nothing at all!

Thursday, March 4

I had another one, diary. I had another leg-twitch tail-itch ear-flip eye-snitch hoof-trip neck-crick and now I hurt all over. I have to lay down, but I still don’t feel good. Mr. and Mrs. Cake think it was all the sugar I’ve been eating. But they’re wrong. I know it’s the bats. That’s why my Pinkie Sense is telling me.

I wish Twilight would come over soon. I have to tell her this, she has to know! Those aren’t bats at all! Those things are evil! They’re pure evil, and I mean it diary. They’re evil with wings, and that’s dangerous evil! Twilight has to know this! Twilight has to know that they’re evil. Nope, not bats at all.