• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,142 Views, 13 Comments

Adventurers in Equestria - MarcusFirehaven



A bunch of Terrarian adventurers end up in Equestria and pretty much cause hell.

  • ...
3
 13
 1,142

Chapter 8 - Retribution

[Sugarcube Corner... Still]

"So you are saying that Tsunami yelled that?! From Canterlot!?" Twilight asked the Daemons.

"Yep." Green Daemon said, then turned to Orange Daemon, "You did remember to steal the entire epic perk pack, right?"

Orange Daemon facepalmed. "No!"

"We know she hates it more when I just take one!" Red Daemon said, "She is going to kill me, and kill me, and kill me again!"

"Epic perk pack?" Twilight asked aloud to herself.

"There is this game where you kill ever increasing in size and how much it takes to kill hordes of zombies, and you use weapons similar to these," takes out the pistol he keeps on him incase Malik dies, "and a ray gun if you get it, and there are bonuses you get through soda bottles and WHY AM I EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU I AM ABOUT TO DIE AND DIE AND DIE SOME MORE!"

"You could wear your goggles and Doctor's clothes!" Blue Daemon suggested.

"Right!" Red Daemon said. Twilight blinked and he was wearing the doctor's clothes and a pair of goggles. "Wish I had a Time and relative dimension in space device to hide in... for more reasons than this."

"How did you-"

"Autopause in inventoy."

"What are you talking abou-"

"HAMMERSPACE I KEEP MY SWORDS AND STUFF!" he said, various swords and a fishbowl manifesting in his hands as he said that.

He then ran into the mail office across the street to find a place to hide.

Then Tsunami burst in, the lights the mythril hood makes her eyes seen were made of fire, and yelled "WHERE IS HE!?!"

"AAAAH! DON'T MURDER US!" The clones yelled in unison.

Even Twilight was scared.

"TALK!" She yelled.

"He went to the post office!" Some random pony, who got a glare that physically hurt that pony, said.

"Thank you." Tsunami calmly said, then walked out.

After a moment, Orang Daemon said "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID!?!"

"N-no!" The pony, who we know as Lyra, replied.

"OW!" Daemon yelled before his head bounced through and broke the window. "Sorry!" His head then proceeded to bounce out and break another window. "Sorry again!"

"THAT!" Orange said to Lyra.

"Okay, in my defense, I did not know that would have happened!" Lyra defended herself.

"Lyra, were you not listening to our conversation or the yelling from a moment ago?" Twilight asked.

"Actually, no. I just came in." Lyra said.

"Oh. You are easily forgiven, then." Blue Daemon said.

"Really?" Lyra and Twilight said at the same time.

"Terrarians can't hold grudges. We have our berserk buttons, but when you respawn, we can handle our problems wit pummeling each other or pummeling zombies. Or summoning forth a monster that night to pummel. Really, our life revolves around digging, building, and pummeling things." Green Daemon said.

"That explains earlier about the clone thing and none of you caring that I nearly erased you from continued existence." Twilight said.

"Wanna go bring Original us his head?" Orange asked the other two Daemons.

"Yeah!" They responded.

"where did it go, anyways?" Blue asked.

[Cutie Mark Crusader Clubhouse, Sweet Apple Acres]

"So we are going to be Cutie Mark Crusader Ninjas?" Sweetie Belle asked Scootaloo, who was wearing a ninja outfit.

"Of course! What's cooler than ninjas?" Scootaloo asked.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OW!" Daemon said as his head landed inside through an open window. "Um, hello! Don't mind me, I'll fade out in like, 30 seconds."

"Woah, cool! A talking head! Wait, I saw you in town earlier!" Applebloom said.

"I DO NOT WANT AN APPLE! And yeah, my friend got mad at me. You should have seen her! She used my own sword to- are you supposed to be a ninja?"

"Yeah! What do you think?" Scootaloo asked.

"You do know they wear black to blend with the shadows, not purple, right?" Daemon's head asked.

"Oh, shut up!" Scootaloo responded.

"You know, if you are trying to get whatever picture appears on your sides here's a hint. The picture seems to be relevant to their na-"

His head faded out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"