• Published 15th Apr 2013
  • 1,109 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Pony vs.......Pokémon - Prince Luna



A spin-off to Ecthellion_Yuda's MLP VS featuring non-main characters fighting with and against Pokémon.

  • ...
1
 7
 1,109

Prologue: Gotta Catch 'em All

In a mysterious dark abbyss, three creatures stood laughing their rears off. One was a draconequus, as random as random and then some, he was in the center. To his left was a winged-unciorn with a flowing indigo mane to compliment her light blue armor and dragon-like pupils. To his right was a skinny, almost insect-like winged-unicorn who's hooves were hollow with holes all throughout and her mane a greasy and ugly turqoise mess. They watched a large crystal ball before them as six familiar ponies struggled and suffered through intense fights. One section of the image enlarged to the full size, depicting a cyan pegasus with rainbow mane and tail mourning over the horrible ripped remains of a small yellow (and red, due to the blood) creature.

The queen of the changelings to the draconequus' rightt, Queen Chrysalis, giggled loudly.

"She...she actually feels sorry for it!" she chrotled in two creepy tones, "such a pathetic waste and she mourns it!"

The draconequus in the middle, Discord, looked to her with a face that exerted his disagreement, "oh contraire, Chrissie. Those creatures are not to be trifled with. Some of them are very powerful."

Chrysalis snorted, "of course. That one set such a brilliant example being ripped to shreds so easily."

The pony to Discord's left, Nightmare Moon, then looked to the two, "you say 'those creatures'. There are more?"

"Indeed," Discord nodded, "hundreds, maybe even thousands! All stronger and weaker than poor old Pikachu. They all have different elements too, there's not just electricity! They control fire, water, nature; some even reality itself."

"Why send Rainbow Dash against one as weak as this?" Chrysalis asked, "why not send her against the greatest? One of those reality controlers? She would have been certainly destroyed instantly!"

Discord dissapeared in a flash and reappeared in front of Chrysalis almost instantly.

"Losing in the first fight? Now that's no fun at all!" he said as he floated upwards and began to stroke Chrysalis' mane, angering her slightly.

"You know...I am quite interested in this concept. They're like super-powered animals. They would make brillant servants!" Nightmare Moon licked her lips, "could we pit these six against some more?"

Discord dissapeared and came back to reality once again, this time behind the other two. They turned around to face him as the display behind them returned to several fights. A pink earth-pony had her eye torn out, which made even Discord cringe.

"So you want to see what these creatures, the Pokémon, can do girls?" Discord asked.

They nodded and he asked one question, "and why?"

"To see my potential army!" Nightmare Moon laughed, a crackle of thunder escaping her free formed mane.

"To see how pathetic they truly are," Chrysalis snorted.

Discord rubbed his goatee beareded chin and looked to the two ponies. He then lowered his hands and clicked his fingers. Behind him spawned another screen.

"This is the Pokémon world," he explained, "starting now we will take the friends and enemies of the Elements of Harmony from the pony world and see how they fare against the monsters."

The girls nodded. Discord then clicked his fingers again and a portal appeared high up. Someone fell from it with a large thud. She was a blue unicorn with the cutie mark of a wand and star as well as sporting a purple cap and hat decorated with silver stars.

"Let the games begin," Discord chuckled.

Author's Note:

And that was the intro to My Little Pony vs Pokémon! Now, the fights in this fic will work slightly differently to the regular MLP VS fights and here's how it goes:

A pony and a Pokémon are selected by myself to fight.
If the pony defeats the Pokémon (using whatever they have access to), they befriend it and and sent to a portal (the contents of which will be elaborated on after the first fight.)
If the pony loses, they will suffer a fate selected by Ecthellion_Yuda.
There will be five fights per round.
At the end of the round, the ponies who have won their fights will command their Pokémon and team up in a battle against one powerful opponent. Ponies who win will be sent back to Ponyville with their memories wiped. Ponies who lose will still suffer a fate selected by Ecthellion_Yuda.
If a winning pony returns in a future round, they will have their memories and Pokémon returned to them and fight a new Pokémon with their old Pokémon. If they win, they get the choice of the two Pokémon. Other win and lose rules apply. Enjoy!

Next fight! Round 1 - Fight 1
VS