• Published 11th Feb 2013
  • 463 Views, 2 Comments

Princesses Changing Of Fate - Freewing Alchemist P



Two friends get there dream to move to pony ville. They think they are slated for their respective fates until Royal intervention

  • ...
3
 2
 463

Story 2; Flare Frost

Story 2; Flare Frost


I woke up on the sofa and I remembered where I was, the promise land. I've finally made it, my true home Ponyville! I looked around for my friend but surprisingly Type Lead wasn't there. Unusual for him, not to be there. I ate a quick breakfast and unpacked my ski gear. Setting it suiting up and up everything, I was ready for my little day trip. I activated my special spell; location, teleportation mixed with a little target lock on spell. I use it to bring me to the closet mountain to ski on, and at the perfect place to ski on. With a flash of light I found myself on top of the mountain surrounded by powdered snow.

"I love this place." I said with a great enthusiasm as I quickly got ready for my runs.


It was getting cold and I had done enough skiing for the day. I was ready to call it a day when I heard a splashing sound.

"Woahoo, it's hot in here. Nice'en steamy, ohoo, I'm loving it. " It was a mares voice. A mare that that sounds like she was willing to have some fun.

I smiled and went into my sneak mode. I let my magic put away my skies and I started to sneak closer to the sound of the mare. I was soon on a cliff overlooking a hot springs. I gave a smirk. Hot springs got to remember this place just in case I can get some good peeping in. I thought. I looked down at the springs, it was a white Pegasus mare with long, bright, neon-pink main and tail and bright violet eyes. I smiled my usual privy smile as I settled down for the show. The mare was much taller and curves then most mares around Equestria she looked more like... like that mare that I was with that Fancy Pants guy, what was her name? I wish I knew her name.

"Hee, I sure wish there was a stallion her to enjoy this with me." The mare cheered in a high singsong voice.

Did she see me? I lower myself even more and cast my incognito spell. I just continued to watch her.

She giggled and began to seductively dip herself into the water before emerging from the seaming water. He curve were so amazing and I could only smile as she splashed around.

Just keep playing for me little sea pony, I thought. She danced and caress herself with the warm water. Oh, if you only knew what your doing to this stallion, my little sea pony.

"Oh, why are you keeping me waiting stallion, I want some company.” She moaned." I narrowed my eye. How can see me? How could she know? My peeping skills are second to none, she can't know. The steam form the hot springs kicked up and her form disappeared. I scanned the hot springs. She was gone, I leaned in closer but she wasn't there. I felt my saddle bag lifted way form me, forcefully I was pushed in the rump and into the Hot springs.

I emerged form the water and the mare was floating above me. "Caught you, you naughty stallion." She chimed in a singsong matter.

I smiled at my little sea pony. "Sorry, you caught me and I'm will to be punished for my crimes."

The mare looked at me a little surprised. It turned to a frown and she tilted her head one way. "What's that that's suppose to me."

"I know peeping is wrong. I know that you feel violated and I am ready to pay for my mistake." My usual line, I wasn't laying. I liked peeping but I didn't want to hurt any mare. With an exhale I continued. "I would probably do it again, but I mean no ill will."

“Why?” She asked me.

“I live mares all mares hold a special place in my heart and will always have one. Epically one that I have peeped on.”

She said quietly. "That's OK, you can make it up to me."

"OK, what do I need to do?"

A mischievous smile came to her face. "Playwithme, Playwithme, Playwithme!" She cheered.

"OK, what do you want to do?" Surprised I asked her.

"Oooh, I want to play Marco Pony and I'm it!" She cheered again.

"Is that it?" I asked wondering if she would still turn me in.

"Oh no, I have lots and lots and lots of games yet to play today, but let's start with Marco Pony first," She smiled and raised a hoof to me "Before we begin, I'm Snow Bunny and you?"

"Flare Frost." I answered her.

"Now lets play! My little peeper." She cheered.

"OK, my little Sea Pony." I said.

"Oh, I like that name, Sea Pony; Snow Bunny." She giggled.

We played for most of the day. We played until we were both worn out and end up just relaxing in the hot springs in opposite sides.

"That was the supper, duperest fun I've ever had with a stallion. Usually stallions get tired of playing and try and get fresh with me. You didn't why? Why did you peep on me but not try and get-wet-e all fresh-e-fresh?"

I shrugged and looked away a bit. "I like to peep but I really mean no harm to any mares, I guess I am a little obsessed about them but I'd never do anything physically to them. I mean I know you feel violated now but..."

"Oh, I knew you were watching me. So, I don't fee violated, but why did you peep in the first place?" Snow Bunny asked. With her hoof tapping his lower lip in thought.

"I don't really know why. I just hold mare higher then any stallion, but I don't know why really."

"I think you do." She said swaying form side to side.

I looked down at the steaming water I gave a tentative smile and nodded. "Yah, I guess your right. When I was a little colt I lived in a town outside of Boltimare and I went to PS 16. On my first day I was approached by some older colts about playing some soccer."

"Well that doesn't sound too bad." Snow Bunny said with a smile.

"Yah, well not really. They used my head as the ball." I replied flatly.

"Ohwe."

"When my parents found out they pulled me out and started to home school me instead. Why? Well the school blamed me for 'Allowing myself' to be used as a soccer ball and the colts that did it got off Scott free." I drew a ragged breath.

"There's something more to that isn't there?" She probed.

"The colts left me on the soccer field bleeding and..." I paused for a moment. I was still looking down at the waters. "Yah, a group of older Fillies, young mares really. Helped me up and got me to the nurse office. They saved my life, little dramatic but that how it felt."

"Ah, so in your mind all mares are elevated and the reason you peep is because you revere them so much, I right?"

"I guess, Thought I never really thought of that until today."

"We mares aren't like some sort of untouchable goddess, but I can see where the image would come form. I mean you gained that idea form the fact that a group of young mares showed you such kindness when you need help at an impotent spot in your life. The way you treated me I can tell you respect mare in a wrapped way. Here I thought you were just some naughty pony, sort of." Snow Bunny said.

"That's why I don't think I can stop."

"Well, My Little Pony I think I can help you." A new voice said to me. I froze in terror, the voice was familiar. In fact I knew who it was. Looking up I form the water to see The Royal White Alicorn. Her large white wings encompassed the pool, her rainbow main danced around and her violet eyes where on me and she was smiling.

"Princess Celestia," I breathed. "I guess I am in some serious trouble." I couldn't bow to her.

"Normally, yes you would be. But in this case, I think I can help you with this...," She kept smiling and motioned me to relax. I could not because I didn't know what would happen. "Rise, My Little Pony."

"You did all this to capture a peepers, like me," I questioned I'm in trouble."

Celestia nodded and then shook her head. "You see, Night mare moon was created because of my sister's jealousy and bitterness over took her. But I too have a form born form being restricted by Royal duties and the fact that I had to give up my child hood at a young age to protect our nation."

"Is she dangerous?" I asked.

"She could be, she would turn our nation and it's people into her personal play things. You see as long as I give her time to play she stays in check. I've made a deal with her to catch and punish naughty little ponies."

"Like me?" I questioned nervously.

She looked at me and entered deep thought for a moment. "What is your special talent?" She finally asked.

"I'm an EMT that specializes with snow and cold weather." I told her.

Celestia smiled. "Normally, yes, I would punish you. But your cases I think that I'll be able to redirect this..."

"I'd like to think of it as a hobby."

"Ah, yes, what you need is a pony. Some pony that will indulge you in your hobby. I think I know just the pony in mind for you to get to know. Where do you live?"

"Ponyville, why?"

"That will do nicely," Said to me with a smile. "There is a pony nurse named Nurse Red Heart, she is compassionate, loving, hard working and she works in Ponyville hospital. I would like you to try and foster a ration ship with this mare."

"Why her I, no offense your majesty." I asked.

"You see when Red Heart was young she was very homely and as some would say unsightly..."

"You can't just judge a mare on her looks! I am an equal opportunity peeper after all. The more homely ones are harder to peep on because they are a little more smarter and have better ways to deter me, Those are some of the best times..." I paused nervous about Celestia response.

Celestia chuckled. "Correct, because of her looks her inner beauty blossomed and she became a magnificent nurse. But by then her out word beauty caught up with her, she still did not think of herself an beautiful mare. Pretty yes but not truly beautiful like she is.

"That's a shame."

"Yes, so she has taken to allowing herself to be peeped on by stallion to quell that old insecurity. That is most certainly dangerous. So you see with her you can partake of your hobby and as well as her 'habit' as well. I know that you will treat her right and with great respect. I can guarantee that you will feel more they worthy of that mares affection'

'Now, I wish you good luck. I also say that you do not speak of this incident to as payment for my help and penance for your action. Are we in accord?"

"Yes, of course I will your Majesty." I told her with a wide smile.

"That's good, now lets get going, I have a lot of work to do." She smiled at me brightly and with a bright flash of golden light I was back in Ponyville.

This is going to be great. I thought to myself and started to about what just happened as I headed towards Ponyville hospital to meet Nurse Red Heart. This is cool, I've got a new chance.

Author's Note:

I am sorry for the wait but life happened ya know:facehoof:
I am almost done with this story and I hope those that like it will keep with me.