• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 2,818 Views, 106 Comments

Love is magic - InfinitelySkilled



You get placed in a world of your favorite ponies, but can you adapt to their world and remain incognito?

  • ...
25
 106
 2,818

a lot more blood.

The door of the cottage opens. Fluttershy was standing on the other side of the door. You and Fluttershy meet eyes for half of a second before she darted under the closest piece of furniture, which was her couch. It surprised you she could even fit under the thing.

“Fluttershy come on out, I want you to meet my new friend.” Twilight said reassuringly.

You wanted to give a comment as well, but you kept your lips shut just as Twilight had asked. Twilight walked into the cottage and over to the couch that Fluttershy was hiding under.

“He is really nice. As a matter of fact, he is the one who really wanted to meet you. Don’t you want to accommodate him?” Twilight said quietly.

“Umm… Okay…” Fluttershy said softly.

Fluttershy walked over to the door very slowly. You tried to hide your excitement as much as you could. She had reached the door and stood in the doorway. Her hair covered most of her face. She looked at the ground and slowly looked up to your face. You felt a little awkward until you had an idea and matched her posture making yourself look shy and you put on a sad face as well.

“Hello.” She said quietly.

You shrunk as she said that, trying the best you could to stay in character.

“Hey…” You said sadly.

Twilight walked out of the cottage and whispered something in Fluttershy’s ear. The whispering and secrets made you a little angrier but you just wanted to ignore it. Fluttershy’s face reddened a bit. That only wanted to make you wonder what Twilight was saying to all the ponies that she didn’t want you to know.

Fluttershy walked closer to you. She stopped a few feet in front of you. You were wondering when she would do or say anything, and it seemed that she never would. Time was not going by as fast as you wish it would and you were just staring at each other. You began to examine her with nothing better to do. You noticed her hair was not in her face as much and that she was leaning forward a bit. Her tail was hanging long and pink about a foot behind her on the ground. Fluttershy caught you checking her out.

“What’s your name?” She said, avoiding any awkward conversations that seemed to haunt you.

“My name is Anonymous.” You said with a smile, still looking down a bit.

“My name is Fluttershy.” She said with the sweetest voice.

“It is nice to meet you.” She said extending her hoof for what you assumed to be a hoof-shake.

You reach out your own hoof and shake Fluttershy’s hoof. A large smile came across her face as well as Twilight’s face.

Fluttershy went back to her original awkward stance.

“Hey Fluttershy? Did that package come yet?”

Fluttershy quickly looked at Twilight.

“What package?” You blurted out.

“This new line of hair products.” Fluttershy said, “They showed up this morning!”

They both seemed to be very excited about hair products, a kind of excitement you were not able to share with them.

“Okay Fluttershy, me and Anon have a party to go to.” Twilight said

You were confused.

“What party?” You asked.
“You’ll see.” Twilight said, slowly walking away.

You began to follow her.

“Wait!” Fluttershy said. “Can’t you stay for lunch? I have enough food for the three of us.” Fluttershy blushed

You thought that staying was a great idea.

“Sure.” You said.

You looked at Twilight and shrugged.

“Why not?”

The three of you began to walk inside Fluttershy’s cottage. The wooden floors were a little worn down, probably from all the animals she takes care of all the time. You noticed that there were no animals in the house and you wondered why.

“All of my animal friends are having a picnic in the woods, because this week is my week to myself.” Fluttershy said.

She answered you question before you could even ask it.

“What’s for lunch?” You asked.

“Salad, if that’s all right with you…” Fluttershy said timidly.

‘Right…no meat in a vegetarian world.’ You thought as your stomach growled.

“Perfect.” You said politely trying not to disappoint her.

Fluttershy walked into her kitchen and you and Twilight walked and sat on the couch. Once you both sat down, Twilight scooted closer towards you. You turn towards her, she was looking away and off into space. You wish you could read her thoughts. You turn away and begin to take in your surroundings; you focused your attention on a vase on a table near the kitchen entrance. It was pink with a few yellow dots on it. It had a few yellow flowers in it…Wait… Twilight was right next to you now; she had scooted over to you when you were looking at the vase. You look over to her. She had a nervous smile on her face. She was looking down and tapping her hooves together.

“Hey Twilight?” You ask.

“Yeah Anon?” She said

“What is the name of those yellow flowers in that vase?” You ask.

“Oh, those are Daffodils.” Twilight said with a confused tone. “Why do you ask?”

“Just wondering.” You said

You knew they were Daffodils, but you had to make it less awkward for yourself. Twilight looked happy, almost as if she had just accomplished something.

You didn’t want to accept the fact that you had to go to a party later but you decided you would cross that bridge when you get to it.

~Crash! ~

“Twilight? Can you help me with something really fast?” Fluttershy said quietly from the kitchen.

“I’ll be right back.” Twilight said with a sigh.

Twilight began walking into the kitchen. She was approaching the kitchen when she stumbled a bit and hit the table with the vase.

As quickly as it happened you got up and grabbed the vase in your aura. A little bit of water spilled out of the vase, but the flowers were okay. Twilight was looking at you with a worried look. You set the vase back onto the table.

Twilight looked scared.

“What’s wrong Twi-i-?”

You felt your body getting weaker and you sat on the floor. You brought your hoof to your nose to see if there was more blood, and there was, a lot more blood.

You chuckle slightly.

“Figures…” You said weakly before looking at more black.

But also a little bit of purple. Twilight was holding you by the looks of it, but you couldn’t feel her.

“Fluttershy bring me some water quick!” Twilight yelled.

That was the last thing you heard before you went into a dark slumber.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You awake with a gasp.

You look around, and didn’t see anypony. You appear to be in one of Fluttershy’s guest bedrooms.

“Twilight?!” You shout.

No response.

After a little bit of thinking you notice yourself chained to the bed, front hooves and back. You lay on your back with your head near the top of the bed. You couldn’t figure out how you didn’t notice that you were chained up before.

“Wait, why the hell am I chained to a bed?!” You thought out loud.

“Don’t worry.” Said a familiar voice.

“Twilight?” You ask.

Twilight meets your field of vision. She is wearing a ‘To put it softly’ sexy outfit, with knee-high lace socks.

Twilight crawled up the bed and met you face to face.

“Yes?” Twilight replied.

“Can you unchain me please?” You begged.

“Now why would I do that?” Twilight said seductively.

Before you could answer her Twilight pressed her muzzle against yours to create a wet kiss. Your face practically illuminated with red. You felt her tongue force its way into your mouth and rapidly explore around. The taste of her mouth was a little pleasing and you leaned back a little. You couldn’t stand the fact of what was happening right now and you tried to pull back, but Twilight was already all the way on top of you, and your head on the bed.

After about a minute of Twilight Tongue-raping your mouth, she pulled away and begun to make her way down and started to suckle on your neck. You struggled a bit and Twilight stopped.

“Oh… I see.” Twilight said.

You sighed in relief. ‘Thank god’ you thought.

“You want to get straight to the point” Twilight said seductively.

‘Fuck fuck fuck!’ You thought to yourself.

Twilight slid herself down you and started a rhythm. She let out a moan or two every now and then, but stayed in the same beat.

You close your eyes.