• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 3,474 Views, 54 Comments

Harry Lefert's Drabble Bin - Harry Leferts



This is a place where I store tribbles, drabbles and ideas.

  • ...
5
 54
 3,474

Pinkie and Twilie are a little Loony

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by Hasbro. Looney Toons is owned by Warner Brothers.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Pinkie Pie sighed. "You girls know, there was really only one class that I was not good at..."

Rainbow gave her an odd look, still somewhat freaked from her whole costume gag. "And that was..."

The pink Earth Pony blushed a little as she rubbed her neck and sighed. "I never could pass 'Snarky One Liners 101' or the follow-up class, 'Ironic Witticisms'." She then looked away some. "Professor Slappy Squirrel told me that was just not my gig." She then grumbled. "And I was at the top of all my other classes."

Twilight froze. "Slappy Squirrel..."

Pinkie nodded. "Yeah!" The Earth Pony held her hoof a distance off the ground. "An old, talking squirrel about this tall. Very sarcastic and snarky. Often had her nephew around." She then became thoughtful. "She always said that her best student was outside the University somewhere..."

Twilight just nodded as she glanced at the Fourth Wall and commented in a dry tone. "Wonder who that might be..." She then winked. Twilight then turned back to Pinkie who hadn't noticed. "So that was the only class that you had issues with?"

Her friend shrugged. "Well, I was out sick for a week and missed 'Trolling your friends and enemies' series of lectures. They apparently brought in someone that was a worlds renowned expert. She brought her student from what I heard."
________________________________________________________________________________

A few days after their chat revolving around Pinkie's advanced education, Twilight turned and blinked as she saw Pinkie staring her in the eye. She then rolled her eyes and commented in a dry tone. "Yes...?"

Pinkie just kept giving her a suspicious look. "I just remembered something..."

The unicorn motioned her to continue speaking. "Yes..."

Her friend got right up in her face, their muzzles nearly touching as Twilight gave her an amused look. "When all those items fell on you... all you got was some bandages. Even with the anvil..."

Twilight's eyebrow rose some as she chuckled. "And?"

Her eyes narrowing, Pinkie frowned. "Any other pony but myself would have had to go to the hospital after that for a few days... and the very next day you had no bandages and was completely healed..."

Twilight just covered her eyes and sighed. "First, I protected myself with magic. And two, the more powerful the Unicorn, the faster they heal."

Pinkie just narrowed her eyes some more before she she suddenly smiled. "Okie Dokie Loki!" She then laughed some. "I thought that you might have gone to the same University that I did! Or maybe met some of my teachers!" Pinkie then grinned. "It was something from the 'Rule of Funny' courses so it was familiar."

Getting up on her hindlegs, Twilight leaned back against the wall as she munched on a carrot she had pulled from thin air. "Eh, I have no idea where you might have gotten that idea Pinkie." She then shook her head. "I was training with Princess Celestia for a good hunk of my life. Where would I have possibly have gotten the time to go to your school?" She then grinned. "Besides, I'm into SCIENCE!" She laughed manically and outside thunder flashed which caused Pinkie to stare. Twilight then went back to normal and continued munching the carrot as if nothing had happened at all. "And what you do would mess it up."

Then Pinkie looked outside to see Derpy moving a thundercloud and shook her head. "Um... okay..." She then smiled again. "See you later Twilight!" Still leaned against the wall, Twilight nodded as she munched her carrot as Pinkie took off. The Pink Earth Pony got part way down the street when she thought back to Twilight's pose and froze before she turned to look at the Treehouse in more then a little suspicion. "Wait a minute... That was like..." She stared for a moment and then shook her head and waved her hoof at the treehouse. "Nah! There's no way that Twilight knows him. It's completely outside her personality." She then continued bouncing back to Sugarcube Corner.

Twilight meanwhile stuck her head out her window and waved her hoof in the air. "Tha-tha-tha-that's all folks!"