• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 375 Views, 19 Comments

Comet and Aqua Play... - CometandAqua



Comet and Aqua, two OCs, play video games together after Comet played in the OC games.

  • ...
 19
 375

Let's Play Minecraft!

NOTE:

Comet is a gray Pegasus mare with a white mane and tail.
Aqua is a white pony with Chibi wings, a mermaid tail, and several blue swirl marking on her body.

Two mares sat on the couch with computers on their laps. They both were playing Minecraft.

"Minecraft? Really Comet?" The white Pegasus asked.

"Yes Aqua, really. Now grab that sword! I need some bones!!" The gray Pegasus answered.

"Whatever," Aqua grabbed the diamond sword and equipped it.

"Now, in this room is a skeleton monster spawner. GO!!" The two mares ran into the room and killed most of the skeletons, receiving lots of bones and arrows.

"Okay see ya later Aqua!" Comet teleported out.


Aqua teleported back to her house and searched for Comet, finding her surrounded by dogs and wolves.

"Why'd you leave me?!" She yelled.

"Because Aqua, I used the bones to get a bunch of dogs." Comet then hit Aqua with her sword.

"HEY!!" Aqua yelled as the dogs ran and attacked her. She build up a tower where they couldn't reach her. Then she was suddenly on fire and her few possessions landed in the lava.

"I'm such a troll." Comet laughed. She flew away as Aqua respawned in her house, only to find she was surrounded in obsidian.

"COMET!!" Aqua then shut down the computer, unplugged the wifi, and slapped Comet.

Author's Note:

And this is a first view at how the two can be.