• Published 6th Jan 2013
  • 1,661 Views, 64 Comments

A Second Chance - nimaru



Not everyone is given a second chance at a life. And if they are given the gift, does it mean anything if they don't know it? A series of encounters with ponies of Canterlot will bring two ponies together who desperately need each other.

  • ...
4
 64
 1,661

Epilogue

The party lasted long into the night with pony after pony coming to learn my true name and see my mark. My friends, still call me “Snow” of course, but I started work in Heart Healer Hall the very next day. Those ponies and I used our talents to make the world a better place one heart at a time and what could possibly be more fulfilling or wonderful than that?

But I know you’re wondering… Did I ever tell Dusty everything? Did I ever meet any other humans turned pony?

Well that’s a story for another day, but I can say this: our worlds are connected… probably more than you realize. And no matter what world you’re born in or what world you live in now, remember always that peace and harmony grow where there is love.

***************

Author's Note:

A little extra information and a slight joke to end this year-long project. I hope you enjoyed it :)

Comments ( 10 )

3494637

I'm glad you liked it :D

I knew it was a risk, but this is the story I really wanted to tell.

Sweet celestia im soooOOOO hyped to read all this!, i love your drawins and you did such a hard work writing and making all those awesome illustrations that comes with this fanfic.
Do want do want do want im starting brb going for the adventure ♥ *squee* :pinkiehappy:

Nice fic enjoyed every bit of it =) look forward to more whatever new stories you may write.

Very nice work. I do not comment often, but this story deserves commendation. Excellent writing, excellent visuals. Enjoyed it greatly, and hope to see more of your work in the future.

I just finished your story, and I just wanted to say thank you very much for writing it. It was wonderful and heartfelt.

I've read this story now multiple times and I still love it.
It's a very nice story to read; many stories are dark and hard to read, you really have to focus on it to understand and it often leaves a bad feeling in your heart. This one is very light and easy to read.
I especially like that part, that it's so enjoyable to read.

Just finished read this for the seventh time. I can honestly say its one of the greatest fics I've ever read. I have been fallowing your work since your Nightmare comic and I have loved every bit of it. I normally have problems when people portray godish type characters but I feel you pulled this off really well. Thank you for your INCREDIBLE hard and passionate work. I only how I can inspire some else like you have inspired me.

Few stories I've read were as heart warming and touching as this, more then earned a favorite from me :twilightsmile:

This is such a wonderful story. I adored every moment.

Login or register to comment