• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,571 Views, 54 Comments

Trixie's New Life - Applejack101



"Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, than it is not the end -John Lennon

  • ...
13
 54
 2,571

Chapter 5

"Oh Twilight, this will be perfect!" Trixie scurried alongside Twilight to Rarity's shop eagerly. The two unicorns spended the day reading books and telling stories as the time ticked away slowly for Trixie. Now it was finally night-time as the moon glimered in a eerie way across Ponyville but Trixie adored the way it shined even in the pitch black time of darkness.

"Here we are, Trixie so are you ready?" Twilight asked one more time as Trixie rolled her eyes impatiently and replied in a snapping tone

"Yes Twilight, now lets go i have been awaiting all day!" Trixie exclaimed as she proudly trotted into Rarity's shop with Twilight following close behind in giggles. Trixie shyly opened the door as she scanned the shop and managed to call out "R-rarity? I-i am here to pick up my dress!" At that moment Rarity galloped down the steps in a huge panic as Trixie blinked in utter astonishment.

"Rarity, what happened to you?" Twilight finally spoke up as Rarity glanced at both of them a wild look in her eyes as she started explained in a rapidly fast tone.

"I-i just don't know, Twilight the one moment the dress was here hanging up in its usual spot where everypony could see it and then the next it was gone!!" Rarity cried sadly as Trixie's eyes burned in determination as she started to search for the dress. Rarity tilted her head confused at Trixie as she began searching high and low as she finally smirked in victory.

"Looks like i found it!" Trixie grinned happily as she held up the dress in perfect shape, it was under a an old floor-board in the back area of Rarity's shop.

"Trixie, how did you find it?" Trixie shrugged proudly as she explained her metheods,

"I knew that Rarity would accidently drop it while trying to make a new dress for another occasion but luckily it fell unharmed. Rarity sighed in relief but Twilight still had the feeling that Rarity wasn't the one who did it but she just shrugged it off as she gazed at Trixie admiring as she put the dress on once again.

"Lets go!" Trixie cried joyfully as she carefully trotted outside to a small carriage without any wheels but strong enough stallions to push it. Trixie smiled as she stepped inside the carriage, happy that they're weren't any wheels since she never trusted wheels for a good reason but never explained why.

"Good luck, Trixie and tell us all about it when you come back okay?" Twilight exclaimed joyful for her as Trixie leaned out the window and nodded sincerely.

"Don't worry, Twilight it will be wonderful!" Trixie exclaimed as the stallions started to gallop their way to Cantorlot at a surprising speed as Trixie waved back to Rarity and Twilight happily as they both did the same as Trixie was finally off to her so called, prince charming in Cantorlot.

"I shall not do it, Tia you remember what happened last time!" At the Cantorlot castle, Princess Celestia stood in the broken doorway of a familar selfish prince of Cantorlot. She sighed as she could clearly see once again he destroyed his bedroom in pure anger. Princess Celestia nodded in understanding as she replied calmly,

"You may come down if you want to, but i will leave you alone tonight" Prince Blueblood didn't say a word as he gazed in the mirror and all he could see was a selfish and rotten monster he had become. Princess Celestia finally closed the door softly as Prince Blueblood recalled the last time he went to a ball Princess Celestia hosted. It had ended awfully as the unicorn's words echoed in his head and he groaned. The last few months after that had been true to Prince Blueblood that he really was spoiled and terrible as he never left his room, most of the maids were terrified of his rage and if they had to go to his room they would leave his food outside his room where he would pick it up later to throw away. He sighed in dispair as he gazed outside his almost broken window to see many beautiful mares but they were all the same, but this time he saw one that wasn't the same as all the rest.

"W-who is that?" Prince Blueblood asked himself curiously as the mare stepped out of the carriage without any wheels, she was a stunning mare as she started to trot into the castle. The prince suddenly got a wave of excitement he thought he would never get again as he promised himself that he wouldn't screw up this one at all.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony!=) Here is another chapter, sorry about the last one but i hope this one will be better so keep reading!=)