• Published 16th Dec 2012
  • 4,176 Views, 118 Comments

Thirty-Minute Pony Stories - Silvernis



Stuff I wrote for Thirty-Minute Pony Stories.

  • ...
1
 118
 4,176

PreviousChapters Next
267b: Little Shop of Horrors

267b: LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS


“Please, don’t!”

“Hold still, Rainbow.”

“No no no! Don’t!”

“For the love of Luna, would you please stop squirming?”

“Why are you doing this?”

“It’s for your own good.”

“Yeah, right! How can this possibly—no, put that back!”

“Relax. You’ll barely feel a thing.”

“No! I won’t let you do this to me!”

“Ow! Keep those wings under control, or so help me, I’ll strap you down.”

“You m-m-monster! Why are you doing this? Why do you want to hurt me?”

“I told you—it’s for you own good. Call me a monster all you want, but you’ll thank me later.”

“Thank you for torturing me?”

“I’m pretty sure I’m the torturee here. This won’t hurt if you just hold still!”

“No!”

“Rainbow—”

“No!”

“Dammit, Rainbow. I didn’t want to have to do this, but . . . ”

“Huh? No, stop! You can’t! Twilight’s the only one who’s allowed to tie me up!”

“Waaaaaay more than I needed to know.”

“Colgate, please!”

“Oh, stop blubbering, you big baby. I thought you were supposed to be tough.”

“Let me out of this and I’ll show you tough! You think you can—oh sweet Celestia, where are you going to put that?”

“Where you do think?”

“You’re a horrible pony.”

“I get that a lot. Now hold still.”

“No no nooowwwww!”

“Like I said, you’ll thank me later—or at least your molars will. It’s really important to clear out cavities as soon as possible. Ugh, look at the state of these teeth! Rainbow Dash, when was the last time you brushed?”

Author's Note:

I know I’m breaking my own rule against using Minuette like this (i.e., as a dentist named Colgate), but the idea got stuck in my head, and I kinda just had to write it. What can I say; it seemed funny at the time.

PreviousChapters Next