• Published 12th Dec 2012
  • 691 Views, 12 Comments

The stallion with all the toys - The One and only One



This story is about a strange pony who meets new friends.

  • ...
4
 12
 691

Day two - Maximilian and First Contact

The stallion with all the toys

Day two - Maximilian and First Contact

Within the Everfree near the area that the events of the day before took place, under one of the larger trees stood a large metal bipedal figure with what would be called "Chicken Designed" legs with three toes and a sliding knee joint. The upper torso of the machine was a large middle piece that was shaped like a large smooth ended snout, the lower part having a rectangular opening. On each side of the torso were cylinder shaped with the right side having a single barrel at the end and attachments on its side. The left cylinder had two barrels sticking out at the end with no attachments. The main color was black with silver on the upper torso and on the underparts of its toes and what could be considered its arms. With the sun coming up for a new day, the machines insides began to light up and flicker.

'Resting Sequence Completed...'
'Activate AI System...Good Morning [MAXIMILIAN]'
'Time...Six-O-Seven...Checking All Systems'
'All Systems Running at Normal'
'Checking For Signal...'
'Signal Not Found'
'Directives From [ELECTRO-LIGHT]'
'1. Do Not Harm Sentient Life-forms Unless For Defense'
'2. Protect Master [ELECTRO-LIGHT]'
'3. Be A Good Boy'
'...Locate Memory Banks From Twenty-Two Hours Ago...'

{ELECTRO-LIGHT}-'I'm going ahead to explain everything to the fellow ponies of Ponyville. Do not leave this spot unless I do not return in twenty-four hours or my signal is no longer detected, ok. Also, be good and rest...you earned it boy'-{ELECTRO-LIGHT}

'Signal Is Lost'
'Course Of Action...Infiltrate and Rescue'
'Activate All Binary Systems'
'Activate All Weapons'
'Locate Signal Echo...Echo Located'
'Signal Faded Beyond Use'
'Course Of Action...Activate Old Scent Coordinator'
'Commence Operation (RUN AND FETCH)'

Maximilian began to get his leggings and started to sniff the air with the 'Scent Coordinator' and began to walk away from the tree in a senseless direction. Moving with each step, making a "THUD" as they hit the ground. He continued at a slow walk and then began to speed up so he could get his mission complete and get his master away from danger.

======

On the trail to Zecora's hut, a young unicorn was trotting along to get some potions from the zebra mare. She was just having a good time until she heard.

"THUD" "THUD"

She stopped to listen, she had no idea what the sound could be or what was making them.

"THUD" "THUD"

It continued to get loader and faster as it got even closer, she was more curious then scared until she remembered that she was in the Everfree Forest, the most dangerous place in Equestria. She was getting ready to just run towards Zecora's hut until she saw a large, metallic creature break through the trees and stop. She didn't know what to do, but in her mind the best thing was to slowly walk away.

======

He finally broke out of the trees to see some more trees just ahead. This confused Max because it was unnatural to him, he looked to his left and saw what looked like a dirt trail. At this point he had lost the scent of his master and was looking aroung until he heard the sound of hooves moving. He turned around to see a Pink coated unicorn mare with and blue mane and tail, with a whit rose as her cuite mark. She was facing away from Max, slowly walking in the direction she was facing.

"HALT!"

His voice was loud and distorted, but it had the impact of authority and importance. The unicorn stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him.

"Y-yes?" Whispered the unicorn, but Max's sensors where able to detect it.

"YOU WILL ASSIST ME!" He commanded, "WHAT IS OUR PRESENT LOCATION!"

"I-in the Everfree Forest." Said the frightened mare.

"DO YOU KNOW OF A TOWN CALLED PONYVILLE!"

"Y-yes."

"IN WHICH DIRECTION IS PONYVILLE FROM MY POSITION!"

"That way s-sir." The unicorn replied as she pointed a hoof in the direction Max was looked towards earlier.

He looked at the unicorn and towards the direction she was pointing at, walking away from her towards Ponyville, but then turned around and asked, "WHAT IS YOUR NAME!"

The Unicorn flinched as replied, "M-my name is Living Bloom."

"IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU LIVING BLOOM AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!"

He then continued to walk away from the frightened and confused mare, she sat there for a while until she eventually decided it was just her imagination and continued her walk towards Zecora's, but decided that she would tell her what just happened just to see if it was her imagination or that it was real.

======

It was another peaceful day in the Ponyville market area, where ponies come over everyday to by goods and foods. it was a very good day for Big Macintosh and Apple Bloom, because this year they have enough apples for the entire winter. Ponies were buying apples left and right, yes it was a good day until.

"THUD" THUD"

Everypony stopped in confusion, the sounds became loader and loader, but were at a steady pace, "THUD" THUD" "THUD" .
Some ponies were leaving the market place in fear of the sound. Eventually one pony yelled out, "LOOK!" And everypony turned towards the east end of the market, only to see a large black and silver, chicken legged machine that had to be at least taller then Princess Luna, but shorter then Princess Celestia. It continued to march forward as ponies got out of its way, until it reached the apple stand. Both Big Mac and Apple Bloom stared in amazement at the metal giant until they heard.

CRUNCH!

Everypony looked down at its left leg to see it crushed a whole basket of apples, the machine lifted its leg and started to shake off the apples from its servos. Once it was finished it was going to continue walking.

"Hey!" Yelled Big Mac, Max turned around to face him, "You ain't going anywhere until you pay for those apples!" Big Mac started to walk towards Max.

"HALT!"

At the sound of his voice, everypony flinched in fear except for Big Mac, who was very angry at Max, he took a broom with his mouth and put himself in a attack position.

"LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPON AND LEAVE ME ALONE...YOU ARE INTERRUPTING A IMPORTANT INVESTIGATION...I AM SORRY FOR YOUR APPLES, BUT I AM BUSY!"

"NO!" Yelled out Big Mac, even with the broom in his mouth Maximillian was still able to understand him.

"YOU ARE TALKING TO AUTHORITY!" He opens up a compartment in his left appendage to reveal a detective badge and a certificate certifying it the right to kill anypony as long as the pony is a criminal want dead or alive or if they interfere with police business, but only known to Max was that both were outdated and he just wanted to intimidate they stallion, "LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPON OR I WILL HAVE TO USE LETHAL FORCE!" Max's weapons were ready for dealing with this situation, "YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS TO COMPLY!"

Author's Note:

Design for Maximilian is based off of ED-209 from Robocop and I will sometimes just call him Max, but characters will call him by his full name. Ohh and Merry Christmas today and tomarrow