• Published 28th Nov 2012
  • 1,576 Views, 12 Comments

A World of Choices - MinybjuMC



In this story, you chose where the story is going, and what happens. (second-person fic)

  • ...
3
 12
 1,576

Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Fluttershy's Cottage

You decide to go to Fluttershy's Cottage, who wouldn't? As you make it up the slope to the door, she sees you, and immediately stops what she is doing, followed by her face looking extremely worried. "Oh my!" she exclaims, before flying over to you swiftly. "Are you ok, you look hurt, oh my, come inside quickly" she says, before pushing you towards her door, which she opens, and rolls you onto the couch. "Oh you poor creature, you look hungry, I will get you some food" she says before rushing into the kitchen. You think to yourself 'well, I was right about the food, wait, she thinks I am an animal, like the ones she looks after, should I tell her?' you ponder this before she returns, carrying a bowl of steamy tomato soup in her hooves, and gives it to you. "Quick, drink this" she says. She didn't give you a spoon, so you shrug and pour the contents down your throat, instantly feeling the relief of the warm liquid soothing you, and making you less hungry by the second. You finish the soup, and place it on the bench. "Now, what kind of creature are you?" she says, examining you from head to toe. "You look like a large monkey, except with out most of the hair" she says, "I am a human" you blurt out before covering your mouth with your hands. She jumps "You can talk? Oh my, this is so amazing I…" she stops in her sentence, having her shyness overcome her, and she flies upstairs, slamming the door. Angel looks at you funny, "Was it something I said?" you say to him. He just looks at you, then points to you, then to the roof. "You want me to go to her, don't you?" you say. He nods. You look around the cottage, which is just like the show, then you see the door. You think 'Maybe I should leave, so I don't get to over my head in trouble, or I could talk to Fluttershy, maybe I can reason with her, and tell her that I am safe to be around. Hmm, what to choose'

To go up to Fluttershy, trot to Chapter 6
To Leave the cottage, flee to Chapter 7

Author's Note:

Sorry guys, I have been busy with school, but I am back, here is Chapter 4 as promised, Chapter 5 will follow soon after