• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 755 Views, 4 Comments

The Chaos Theorem: An Ordinary Life - Grymm BlackHeart



How do we define the term Normal? To some it may be order others chaos, however here in Ponyville, life is anything but, and it's all thanks to a boy named chaos.

  • ...
1
 4
 755

Episode 1: Sympathy For The New Kid

Twilight took in a deep breath and smiled. Twilight was at another one of Pinkie Pie's crazy parties, this time it was to celebrate gummy's after-after party. Rainbow dash was screaming into a microphone and loudly 'chugging' on a seven string Ibanez as Vinyl Scratch played some 'wubz' and Octavia played some soft notes on her Cello.

Twilight and her cousin Spike had settled in quite nicely here in Ponyville. Ponyville was a nice town. It was nice and quiet (sometimes) for when she needed to study or was getting involved in a new book, the residents were nice and friendly, however the best thing about the town were the friends that she had acquired. Twilight wasn't really into social interactions that much, and Princess Celestia had said that she 'needed to go out more', which is the main reason she sent twilight here in the first place, to learn the magic of friendship.

Ponyville Boarding Academy on the other hand, was actually quite lively compared to her old high school back in Canterlot. Everyone seemed to break out into song whenever they felt like it, everyone would panic and act as though it were the end of the world whenever Pinkie Pie twitched just the slightest bit and most of all, everyone seemed to be friends with one another.

Pinkie Pie's raves usually ended the same way. Somepony gets arrested,Rainbow Dash and Applejack end up getting drunk out of their minds with cider and Fluttershy stays in the corner 'Partying Soft'. Rarity usually didn't come to parties such as these, however considering Pinkie Pie was her friend, she decided to come along. However, everypony knew that if Pinkie Pie so much as went near any soda or caffeinated drinks, it would've been bad for everypony.

Twilight sat back and enjoyed some cola. She hadn't bothered going onto the dance floor because of everyone's reaction the last time she danced and apparently 'Hardcore Dancing' didn't count as dancing at all. It was technically Rainbow Dash's fault for showing her how to 'Mosh'.

"Hey, Twilight! enjoying the Party?" asked Pinkie pie with a beam.

"Yeah, it's one of your biggest and best parties yet, Pinkie Pie." she replied.

"Thanks! Now if you excuse me, it's time to bring out the party cannon!" She said jumping around happily and heading towards her closet.

Oh no... Twilight thought.

"Hey, twi! You feelin' a little weird for some reason? Ah know Ah am." said Applejack.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. These drinks that Pinkie Pie had put out tasted a little weird." she said smelling the liquid in the red solo cup.

"That's because there's something someone added a little extra!" said Pinkie Pie popping out of nowhere.

Oh no... thought Twilight once more.

"P-Pinkie Pie? What exactly did you add in here?" asked Applejack with a bead of sweat on her brow.

"I dunno, some guy was standing by the juice bowl adding in a bunch of weird little thingies and he said that It would make everyone feel good and happy oh and also some sort of weird stuff that-"

"Ecstasy..." said Twilight with her eye's growing wide. "Pinkie what else did you put in here?" She asked as she was starting to get light headed.

"I don't know, the guy said that it would make everypony start getting all 'touchy feely if you know what I mean' " She said.

Twilight suddenly began to feel a strange sensation beginning to shockwave throughout her body. "Tequila..." said Twilight with her cheeks starting to turn a slight shade of pink.

"P-Pinkie, how many people drank from the punch bowl?" asked twilight.

"Almost everyone! I even drank some myself!" said Pinkie.

Twilight's emotions started getting softer. As though there was no more hate or violence in the world. Twilight's mind began opening up for some reason. She felt as though anything was possible with love and tolerance. A flurry of soft and gentle emotions started to flood her mind all of a sudden, when she noticed what a fine bottom applejack had.

Twilight reared back and began admiring Applejack's fine, soft bottom. Twilight's face began flushing as she grabbed it and pulled Applejack real close to her.

"So you wanna somewhere private and do a little 'bucking'" Said twilight giving a mischievous smile.

Applejack's cheeks started turning rosy red and a heatwave began shock waving throughout her pants. She began feeling nervous because no matter how much she denied it, she was starting to feel really hot and what Twilight just suggested sounded heavenly.

"P-Pinkie Pie! What did the guy sa-" Applejack stopped abruptly when she saw that Pinkie Pie had found a pole and began dancing on it.

Applejack moved over to the corner where Twilight followed her, trapping her in the corner. Unfortunately, it wa sonly the beginning of a wild night the six will never forget.

***

Twilight Sparkle and her friends always walked together when they wake up bright and early for school. It was sort of a tradition.

Rainbow Dash gasped and gave out a small yelp.

"What is it Rainbow?" asked Twilight as she and the others went over to where Rainbow Dash was.

In Rainbow Dash's hands was a camcorder holding pictures and clips chronicling the entire party that they had had last night.

Rainbow Dash's cheeks started turning hot red and her wings popped open as her eyes lingered across the camera's screen.

"D-Did I really do that.. ?" she said with her eyes wide in shock as she dropped books.

Twilight looked at her watch and her eyes widened. "Oh shit!" she said.

"It doesn't matter now, because we're going to be late for class! C'mon! We'll look at the pictures later!" said Twilight running off with her book bag flopping on her back as she did.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash gasped as they joined the rest of their friends and began sprinting down the street trying to catch even a glimpse of the school.

"Good morning Twilig-" said princess Luna as Twilight ran past her.

Twilight began making wild twists and turns, as the others struggled to catch up.

''Come on you guys! We're almost there!" Said twilight in between her breaths.

Eventually the six made their way to the school. Twilight stopped abruptly skidding a little bit as she stared up at the gigantic clock tower in the middle of town hall. It clearly read Seven thirteen. They were early.

Twilight gave a nervous smile as the others glared at her.

"Oh, Twilight! I was just looking for you and your friends." said A certain olive skinned woman with flawless features and two beautiful ruby eyes.

"Princess Celestia! When did you arrive here at Ponyville?" asked Twilight bowing.

"Listen, Twilight. There's a new student that just enrolled and he's sort of new around here, so if you can show him the ropes make him feel welcome, maybe even make friends with him, that would be wonderful." she said.

"You can count on me, Princess!" said Twilight beaming happily.

"In fact here he comes now. Well, goodbye girls! Have fun!" she said walking back towards her royal chariot.

"Why does she have a royal chariot if she has wings and can teleport again?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow!" said Twilight in a scolding manner when something caught her eye.

A young boy probably only a few years younger than her was walking towards the school. He had dark red eyes, pale white skin, gray, white and black ruffled up and messy hair and what looked like a pair of small horns on his head and a pair of headphones pumping loud Deathcore, blasting heavy breakdowns and drum polyryhthms and had a mischievous and malicious but at the same time charmingly devilish smile. As for what he was wearing, he had on s brown 'Ponyville high' uniform with a red tie, a yellow, finger-less glove on his left hand and his right arm sleeve was rolled up. He had on a pair of camouflage cargo pants with a long chain hanging from one side and a combat boot on one leg, a red converse on the other.

Twilight's friends all had mixed reactions. rainbow Dash seemed to think he was a pretty alright dude, Fluttershy was downright terrified, Applejack had her trademark poker face, Pinkie Pie was thrilled to have newcomer and possibly a new friend and Rarity seemed to be repulsed but at the same time attracted for some reason.

As for Twilight, she just couldn't wrap her head around it, but he seemed extremely familiar for some reason.

"Umm hi!" said twilight Smiling and waving as he slowly approached her.

He didn't respond, instead his smile grew wider.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle, and these are my friends, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and applejack" she said motioning to her friends. "And whats your name?" She asked the strange boy.

"Pleased to meet you Twilight, hope you guess my name." he said.

Twilight seemed to be taxing her brain. Even his voice sounded familiar. She knew that she remembered him but she just couldn't figure it out.

"Why would we guess? That doesn't make any sense. Why don't you just tell us?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, Rainbow Dash, what fun is there in making sense?" he said chuckling.

Twilight was getting frustrated, if only she could remember him.

"Twilight, don't get so worked up. Puzzling you is the nature of my game..." he said smirking.

Twilight's eyes suddenly widened. Now it all made sense. It was all coming together. The crazy outfit, the same provoking, but at the same time devilishly charming personality, those same eyes, the hair the voice, every single piece of the puzzle was fitting together.

"Discord!" she said.

"It's about fucking time." he said chuckling. "So what was your first clue?" he asked her.

"What are you doing here?" she said.

"Oh, Twilight. Is that how you treat your new students around here?" he asked with a sly smile.

Suddenly Pinkie Pie gasped. "Wait a minute! That's him! That's the guy who put all of the stuff in our party drinks last night!" said Pinkie Pie.

"I-It was you?!" said Twilight.

Discord chuckled. "That's right. Oh, come now Twilight does that really surprise you? I mean I am the spirit of chaos and disharmony after all..." he said with a sly smile.

"Y-You..." said Twilight literally seething anger.

Amidst all of the chattering students and all of the sound of footsteps tapping and of course, the anger that was beginning to actually cause steam to rise from Twilight's face, the bell rung.

"Well, it looks like it's time for class. C'mon Twilight, don't wanna be late for class now do we?" he asked with a maniacal chuckle.