• Published 11th Jan 2012
  • 1,805 Views, 25 Comments

Pony Fortress - Hoshiro



The ponies find themselves in the world of Team Fortress 2, but find lots of hatred in it

  • ...
6
 25
 1,805

Pinkie Pyro IV

"Pinkie Pyro"
2Fort
January 9th, 2012
0248 hrs
Outside of BLU base

"I don't get it. I just don't!" Rainbow Dash said as they walked out of one of the doorways into and out of the fort. "Where are they? Are they even in the fort?"

"It's really weird indeed." Pinkie Pie looked back into the fort and thought about what the BLU spy said about them keeping on their guard. Did he just let them go that easily without even a single trap? This is what she pondered in her head. She didn't get it at all.

"Well, we're wasting time here. We better get going." Rainbow finally said after they scanned the area for a few seconds. "If they aren't going to fight, then they aren't. Let's just consider ourselves lucky."

"I guess so..." Pinkie Pie said. She glanced over to the nearby fence where she was caught and found her mask lying there. She walked over to it, picked it up, and put it over her face. She then watched the rainbow pony climb up the fence and jump down onto the other side of it. Pinkie climbed up after her. When she got to the top, she gave the fort one more glance before finally jumping down to Rainbow was.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After finally arriving back at their base, RED spy came out of his room and greeted the scout and pyro with a sinister smile. "Well well well.... looks like you finally came back." He then looked at Rainbow Dash and frowned. However, no one could read his eyes because of the sunglasses he was wearing. "I didn't order you to go back there, scout."

Rainbow glared at the spy, crossed her arms, and frowned, muttering, "It's Rainbow Dash..."

The spy only waved his hand around as if he didn't care, saying, "Well, as you ponies would say.... whatever!"

Rainbow spat towards the spy, displeased with his carelessness. Fluttershy noticed this and was frightened by Rainbow's actions. She leaned to her ear whispering, "Um... Rainbow Dash.... is it okay if you do that? He seems really scary, and I don't want us to get hurt by him."

If RED spy noticed what Fluttershy was doing, he ignored it. Rainbow's only reply was, "Don't worry about it... If he lays a hand on me, he's..."

"Hey, before this gets kind of out of hand, what did you find out?" Twilight interrupted.

"Ah yes. I found out how you guys got here. There is a place called Gravel Pit about 25 miles from here." RED spy reached into his pocket on his suit and took out a photo of the laser gun that was on top of the tower of Capture Point C. "That laser gun is the reason why you guys are here. You see, this laser gun used to belong to us, the 'Reliable Excavation Demolition' crew. That's what RED stands for. Anyways, not too long ago, the 'Builders League United' has taken it over, using this gun for themselves. They apparently modified it to make you guys arrive here so they could kill you themselves. Sad isn't it that haters would go this far?"

"I see." Twilight said, nodding at the picture. "You want us to take it back so you could send us back with that laser gun then?"

"Yes, that would be beneficial for the both of us. You ponies would finally get to your world and our company would finally get back something that is rightfully designed by us." The RED spy said, smiling once more. "But it is very well guarded, as you have to take the Radio Tower and the Radar before you can get to the laser gun. Each point blocks the path to it, I hope you know. Also, these points can help call for reinforcements or find your positions easily. So you need to take both, not one. Got it?"

"Hm... small chance of success I reckon..." Applejack said. "What are we waiting for?"

"Alright then, let's go!" Pinkie said.

"Oh... oh my... do I have to go?" Fluttershy asked very silently.

"We'd appreciate it. Could always use someone to help keep us alive." Twilight said, smiling to her friend in hopes of her agreeing to go.

"Well.... I wouldn't want you guys hurt then. I guess I'm going then."

"Good answer!" Rainbow Dash said, patting Fluttershy on the shoulder. "Let's go everyone!"