• Published 8th Jan 2012
  • 1,594 Views, 4 Comments

Trixie's Best Spell - Hasashimi



Trixie has become hated by all after her show in Ponyville.

  • ...
2
 4
 1,594

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
“A GIFT?!”

“Ugh, another one of those disgusting letters full of uncouth!”

Trixie groaned at the sight of any mail now. All they had were complaints about her last show in Ponyville and how that meddling Twilight Sparkle was always better. She fell into the bed of countless amounts of mail. They came in so many numbers that even mail had their own room now. She wouldn’t dare throw any away for she feared that even the trashpony would hate her.

Trixie simply rolled around in all the hate. “It’s one stupid show! Can’t those fools get over it? They should be proud that The Great and Powerful Trixie even came to their town!” Trixie whined. She played back her time in Ponyville and decided to get a cup of tea to calm her down. A knock came from her door just as she was about to pour the boiling water into a tiny cup. “Who dare comes to The Great and Powerful Trixie’s house without ever calling?” she grumbled. She walked through her living room full of headshots that showed her good side. “Tsk. Must be more of that stupid mail that never seems to stop,” Trixie mumbled.

She opened the door about to snatch away whatever the mailpony, Ditzy Doo, wanted to give her. Trixie was surprised when in fact, the pony at the door was not Ditzy but rather a bigger mass than her. It was Big McIntosh. “Hey Trixie. Ah’ came from Sweet Apple Acres to give yah these.” Big McIntosh passed her a basket of apples. “Ah hope you enjoy ‘em,” Big McIntosh commented, “Twilight Sparkle thought yah might ha’ wanted some. Ain’t she nice?”

Trixie thought for a moment for something to say that wouldn’t destroy her career anymore, but ponies always said that you should share your opinion. “How dare you speak that name to The Great and Powerful Trixie?!” she boomed, “That purple bookworm has already destroyed my career, and now she expects me to accept these apples?! How about no!” Trixie picked up the basket of apples and threw it out the door and slammed it right in front of Big McIntosh’s face.

As shocked as he is, Big McIntosh picks up the basket and walks away. On the other side of the door, Trixie is furious with Twilight’s actions. “What is she trying to do?” She asked herself, “Can she not understand that her essence is bad enough never the less GIFTS?!” After calming down and finally getting to her cup of tea, she thinks about her own actions. “Maybe I was too harsh. It was the first nice mail that I have gotten in a while…” Trixie thought, “No! I cannot give into the enemy, even if they were nice!” Trixie slammed the cup down on a nearby table. “Then again, that mare is the only pony that even thinks about me anymore,” Trixie started to calm down, “and that big red colt even came to my house even if he was going to ruin his reputation.” Trixie shakes her head and goes back into her original mood. “They must be tricking me!” Trixie yelled. Her voice bounced off the walls of her room straight back to her, feeding the thoughts of hate back to her.

Trixie went through the rest of the day simply forgetting about the delivery.

That night, the memory came back to her. “Curse these thoughts before I sleep!” she shouted in her head, knowing that nopony would hear her. She rolled over to her side with a thoughtful face. Thoughts were running through her mind about what she would do. What she could do, maybe to visit Ponyville and get those apples or to get revenge. Then she remembered that she needed some new ingredients for some new spells that she learned. “Fine then,” She gave in, “I’ll go to Ponyville tomorrow only to get some flowers and potions.” After that, it was as if her mind had finally let her go to sleep.