• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 923 Views, 16 Comments

It must be happy - bronys unite

  • ...
4
 16
 923

A dying wish

The man laid on the cold concrete his adrenaline slowing down time allowing him to watch has the blood sprayed from the many balconies and the body parts fell making squishing noises has they hit the ground and the umbrella stabbing through his torn in half abdomen. He thought about what it would be like to live peacefully without the psycho murders and traps and land mines, so many land mines. He then looked up at the motorcycle which was inching closer and closer to his impaled form, his girlfriend who had been ripped in half by a balcony ledge laying down with her intestines laying by her. Then he noticed the rest of the body parts some where his, after they had been smashed repeatedly. He then muttered his final words "I wish I could live in a peaceful world where I wouldn't have a constant death wish." He sighed sadly when he finished his statement, but has soon has he did the motorcycle interrupted him by politely smashing his skull and causing his broken bloody form to somehow spit out more blood which now formed a pool.


"Respawn." Said the strange feminine voice that haunted everyone who had dared challenge her power.

"NOT ANYMORE!!" Shouted a random voice causing the mans head to swivel so he could see the new person in the void, but nothing was there, but then a light started to form, pulling the man towards it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Screamed the strange feminine voice, but it was to late the man was already halfway into the portal that spilled light across the endless dark void.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The man screamed in pain has his body began to shatter with the multiple sickening cracks of broken bones until he blacked out from pain, which was a rarity.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


The doctor paced around the room with the mysterious alicorn colt that was nearly dead he had a faint heart beat and was covered in scars and his skull x-ray looked like a glued together vase and most of the bones in his body were shattered in at least five different places the only bone that seemed to have survived without and breaks was his pelvis.

The only reason the hospital was truthfully worried was because... oh wait they were always concerned for every pony even the ones who couldn't pay the bill. The strangest thing was about the colt was the way he arrived it was a random burst of light in the lobby then 'poof' a random alicorn colt that was covered in blood and had several broken bones which was obvious since some broken bones were sticking through his fur.

The doctor was about to leave the room until he heard the heart monitor give its high-pitched death scream the room immediately burst into a full blown panic. Multiple nurses and a few doctors ran through the door causing the doctor who was originally in the room to be launched into the air for a few seconds. He then collided into the floor with an oomph.

"Nurse we need a defibrillator stat." One of the doctors said the nurses then began to run about the room looking for a defibrillator that wasn't there.

"Where is it at MD" one of the nurses asked.

"I don't know Redheart just look harder." Horse MD said and then sat and watched the foal that was now dead being given CPR, which wasn't helping. A minute are so later the original doctor walked over to the nurse.

"Stop giving him CPR." The original doctor said, the nurse complied and stopped while MD stared at her with a confused expression.

"Why did you stop giving him CPR." M.D. asked, to which the nurse just shrugged.

"I just got a feeling that I should stop." The mare said MD looked dumbfounded his mouth failing to come up with any words to put together the room was all silent, except for the constant wailing of the heart monitor. MD then began to walk towards the colt and was going to give him CPR until he felt a chill creep up his spine which caused him to back up. MD then sighed and began to unhook all of the machinery from the foal which only took a few minutes.

"Redheart take the colt to the incinerator, and I don't want a single word of these events escaping this room." MD said has he watched the nurses move the body onto a gurney and take the colt away.

A few short minutes later Nurse Redheart had gotten the body into the incinerator and had pushed it into a box she sadly sighed, she had always hated it when things like this happen. She then closed the door and walked to the control panel and got ready to turn it on.

Inside of the box the man began to stir and tried to sit up only to hit his head on a metal surface he ignored the small spike of pain and looked around trying to figure out where he was, but that was when he heard clicking noises and a fire sprouted up from the sides of the tray thing he was laying. The fire had unfortunately hit multiple areas of his body almost immediately so he did the thing he most commonly does, scream in agony and pain "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He continued to scream for a minute much to his dismay the fire didn't stop only got larger.

Nurse Redheart started to hear screams she then walked up to the box and nervously looked inside and what she saw will haunt her for all of eternity. The foal that was inside was banging against the break proof glass and door while the fire melted off his skin and burned through the sensitive tissue beneath and his eyes started to melt and were oozing out of his eye sockets. Now it was Nurse Redheart broke down into tears and collapsed into a prone position on the floor crying and asking for forgiveness from the foal. Then the screaming stopped and Nurse Redheart eyes filled with dread and started to sob even louder has the flames inside the incinerator turned off, but Nurse Redheart didn't notice over the sounds of her wailing nor' did she notice the foal inside start healing at a tremendous rate.

A few minutes later Nurse Redheart shakily stood up and opened the doors only to met by a colt who jumped out and began to hug tightly to her chest which caused the Nurse to look down at the colt in surprise, the colt didn't exactly know what he was clinging to but it saved him from the fire. Nurse Redheart quickly set what she saw aside even though the image continued to nag at her from the back of her mind, but she started to nuzzle the small colt until he let go.

The man let go of whatever had saved him because it had nuzzled him which was strange so he decided to get off and do and examination of himself, but has he stood up on two legs he collapsed. He then looked at himself and noticed he had hooves and a tail and fur and a longer hair cut then usual and the only thing his mouth could formulate to say was "WTF happened to my body?" He mostly asked himself, but Nurse Redheart decided to interrupt his wonderful confused thoughts.

"Umm what do you mean little colt." Nurse Redheart said staring at the colt, perplexed at how he was still alive.

"Di-di-did you just talk." The colt asked backing away from the Nurse slowly.

"Um yes all ponies talk including you." She said pointing a hoof at the colt, who looked utterly confused until his eyes sparked a fire known has realization.

"Wait did you just say I was a pony." The colt again looked over himself and he began to understand his predicament.

"Yes I take it you have amnesia." The nurse asked now completely perplexed by this colt.

"No I don't have amnesia, but if I may ask is this place peaceful." The colt asked and Nurse Redheart smiled and nodded.

"Yes why there hasn't been any type of war in a thousand years." She said smiling thanking Celestia that they could live peacefully.

"So my third hundred dying wish came true that’s one hell of a kicker." He said looking over himself and thinking "Sucks I had to be a child though." He then looked at the nurse and saw her fixing him with a glare.

"Don't use naughty words." The nurse warned in a very strict motherly tone, which caused the colt to face hoof.

"Why would you say it like that there are so many different words you could have used but that is the one you choose." The colt muttered.

"Oh, if its not asking to much may I ask what your name is?" She asked wanting to actually have a name to call the colt, but his face quickly contorted into one of confusion has he thought about his name.

"I think it was Daniel Michovelli, but I just go by Dan." Dan said casually while Nurse Redheart looked at him with confusion.

"Where are you from exactly." She asked, which only got answered with another shrug.

"I have not the slightest." Dan said while looking down sadly knowing that he had yet again lost every one he ever knew.

"Okay well come on we have to go find your parents." Redheart said happily, while Dan looked at her confused.

"I doubt there here besides the fact that they're dead." Dan stated causing the mares mouth to drop.

"Oh you poor thing." She said scooping him up into a hug, this only caused him to be more confused with the alien act.

"I'm fine death is a part of life albeit I've been on the receiving end a lot, but still death happens and no-one lives for ever." The nurse let go of him and stared at him, startled that the foal had knowledge of a topic far beyond his years.

"Don't ever say such things." The nurse said looking at Dan surprised by what he said.

"Fine I'll save them for when your not around now then can we please go somewhere I can sleep." Dan said while yawning the nurse yet again smiled.

"Sure come on Dan" She said stressing the strange name while walking out of the room Dan followed right behind her.


A few minutes later they were back in the room he was in originally Dan walked up to the bed wondering how he was supposed to get into it until he got nudged into it by the nurse who stuck her head into places that should be left alone unless getting head. The now blushing heavily Dan smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck with a hoof and said "Well goodnight." He said before resting his head on the pillow and immediately falling asleep. Nurse Redheart smiled and walked off to find MD she had to give him a report.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


The next morning Nurse Redheart walked into Dan's room and was going to wake him up only to see he was already awake and looking at himself in a very confused manner "Is something wrong Dan." She asked Dan who was curiously looking at himself then her.

"Yes I'm trying to figure out why I have wings and a horn and I'm trying to get a good feel for what I look like and I also noticed my coat color is white my hair is an electrifying blue with a lighter blue streak in it and unlike you my arse is bare." He said smiling because he was being a smart ass.

"You mean the fact that you don't have a cutie mark and I do." She said smiling, Dan's only response was to let hoof and head get reacquainted again.

"That is the most retarded name ever." He said thinking about the strange things, like the fact he hadn't panicked yet it should've happened but he couldn't he almost started to panic last night and that was met by becoming eerily calm and again this morning he was about to have an aneurism but he felt that eerie calm. Little did he know the doctor was smiling at him.

"Stop using naughty words." She said frowning because Dan had yet again said a 'naughty word'.

"Please just come up with something else to say seriously its annoying." Dan said and sighed again knowing this was only the beginning.

"Then stop talking like that, oh and we are taking you to Twilight to send a letter to the princess." Redheart said, which only resulted in a confused stare from Dan.

"Why are we sending a letter to a Princess exactly?" Dan asked confused on why he was important only to get another confused stare from the Nurse.

"Because your an alicorn." She said only to be replied with an even more confused stare.

"What’s an ali- you know what no I don't care anymore lets just go." Dan said jumping out of the bed only to land perfectly on his hooves "How am I so good at walking this shouldn't he happening I should be in panic and having trouble walking why am I doing this perfectly." He muttered to himself, he then began to get frustrated only to be calmed by that eerie feeling again.

"Okay I'll go get the wheel chair." Redheart said and returned a few seconds later with a wheelchair looking at the now psychotically grinning colt.

"Ohh the fun I will have with this." Dan said quietly to himself.



Authors Notes



So I don't like typing with alicorn characters, but if I didn't then nobody would give a fuck about what he does just like the cutie mark crusaders so yeah now he is important, I also would like to say that wheelchairs and rockets are fun.